Part 14 - " New Journey Starts !! "

Epi-14

Swara was lovingly staring at her Sanskar Sir and Sanskar was walking towards the Stage with Swara in his arms.. Each and every person was staring at the beautiful newly married couple.. Swara was feeling blessed to have Sanskar in her life .. She needed someone who can support her always ..

Sanskar makes Swara sits on the Chair as she was not able to stand properly .. The judges gave that trophy to Swara's hand but Swara deny to hold that .. Sanskar and all judges got shocked..

Sanskar : Swara this is your trophy.. What are you saying ?

Swara (to jugdes) : Sorry Sir for not accepting it .. But I want my husband and my coach Sir Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari to accept it .. Because Sir I wouldn't have achieve it if He were not with me in every step .. So sir I want to say thank you to my coach sir and my husband please sir give it to my Coach sir ..

Sanskar : But Swara (cuts by a judge)

Judge : I am sorry to interrupt you both in between but I must say you both are very blessed to have each other in your life.. Mr. Mahshwari please hold it in behalf of your wife ..

Sanskar looks at swara who was smiling proudly .. Sanskar took that trophy in his hand .. He feels immense pleasure by holding that.. But suddenly some flashes started Floating in front of his eyes ..

" No, You are a cheater.. You don't deserve it !! "

" Cheater, Cheater you are a cheater"

Sanskar tightly closed his eyes to stop this all thought but suddenly Swara tightly holds his hand and Sanskar opens his eyes and looked at smiling face of swara ..

Sanskar : Thank you Swara.. Thank you so much for giving me this pleasure.. Thanks..

He hugs her tightly and Swara feels butterfly in her stomach.. Swara was not able to understand these feelings she only know that She can do anything for her Sanskar sir ..

Sanskar : Let's go now ..

Swara : But Sir .. Where should I go now??

Sanskar : What do you mean by this Swara ??

Swara : I mean papa will not accept me now in his house so where shou( interrupt by Sanskar)

Sanskar : Swara are you crazy !?? You are my wife and you are my responsibility from now .. So I will definitely not leave you in the streets.. You are my wife so you will live in my house only right !??

Swara was feeling too much happiness by listening my wife from Sanskar .. Tears of happiness roll from her eyes ..

Sanskar : Now why are you crying ?

Swara : Kuch nii (Nothing) ..

Sanskar took Swara again in his hands and walked towards the car . There was pin drop silence in the Car.. Both were fighting with their own questions in their mind..

Swara was very well know about incoming storms .. She knows that Sanskar's family wouldn't accept them so easily.. Other side Sanskar was thinking about the promise he has given to his mother .. Suddenly their chains of thoughts gets broken when Sanskar stops the Car ..

Sanskar : We have reached home..

Swara : Sanskar Sir will your family (cuts by Sanskar)

Sanskar : I don't know Swara.. I really don't know anything about it but trust me Whatever the decision my family will take but I am Defenitly not going to leave you okay. So stop worrying about that.. Now come..