Part 23 - 'Swara's Next Tournament'

||____Tu Jo Saath Ho____||
•••Dreams Leads To Love•••
•• Epi - 23 ••

Sanskar: Swara if you keep some rest to your mouth for sometimes then I will tell you something na?!

Swara: I can't Sir. You know I never went outside of Kolkata and you are saying Mumbai, Like really? ‘MUMBAI’

Sanskar(laughs seeing her innocence): Swara, there is nothing so much huge okay? Yes, we are going Mumbai but.

Swara: But? But what? Please tell me everything.

Sanskar: I will tell you all once we will reach our place. Now no more questions!

Swara sits silently with a pout face, Sanskar looks her and laughs at her. Sanskar knew that it almost to impossible to keep Swara shut for a long time.

In a whole way, she keeps blabbering and Sanskar keeps shutting her. As soon as they reach home, Sanskar directly went towards their room, Swara also follows him.

Swara: Ok now??!

Sanskar took out a paper from his pocket and give it to Swara. Swara's all smiles vanish looking at the paper. She denies to hold and starts sobbing.

Sanskar: What happens, Swara? Hold it and open it na.

Swara: No, No. I wouldn't. You told me that you were doing acting in front of dad then this divorce paper.

Sanskar(smiles): Swara, You are seriously a kid! This is not a divorce paper. Look(opens the paper and shows her) This is your badminton tournament registration form.

Swara(looks at the paper carefully): This?

Sanskar: Yes, Swara. Yesterday only I got to know about this tournament, So I thought to give it a try and guess what? They selected your name for it. The match is on two days after tomorrow.

Swara(excited): Really? Sir, I can't believe that I will be going Mumbai to play Badminton Tournament. I am so excited.

Sanskar: Don't get overexcited, Swara. You have to practice hard this time because there will be players around the country and to beat them you need extra practice.

Swara: Don't worry, Sir. I will practice more this time and win this tournament.

Sanskar smiles seeing her so much excited. He knew very well that Badminton is the only dream, She wants to achieve and she will give her best to achieve that.

They both went to sleep after having their dinner. Swara was strictly ordered to wake up early and have her practice. On the other hand, Sanskar, who is very particular about his routine was not able to sleep.

Swara's sobbing eyes and numb face keep floating in front of his eyes. Just the thought of seeing HIS Swara like that disturbs him so much. He was confused about his feelings. At this time he should be thinking about Tournament but all he is thinking that what if Swara gets shattered by R.P Divorce Drama.

In the early morning, they both went for the practice. After returning from there, they told everything to Sujata.

Sanskar: Mom you don't need to worry about Dad. I will tell him that I am going to Mumbai for some of my works and Swara will be living in her Maternal house.

Sujata: Sanskar, I am no more worried about your dad. I just want to see you both happy now, to enjoy yourself, to live your life fully. Take care of my bahu okay?!.

Sanskar(smiles): Of course, Mom.

Sujata: All the best, Beta. You will rock it.

Swara(laughs at her excitement): Mom, you are so good! I love you.

Sujata: I love you too! Chalo now go and pack your bags.

They both leave for Mumbai in the afternoon. Swara was very excited about this trip as she will be attending flight for the very first time. Sanskar keeps trying to calm down her but her excitement was something which couldn't be handled.

End of the chapter

Author's Note: Hello Readers! Well, sorry for a short update. I wanted to show SwaSan all fun in Mumbai in one episode so I will be writing it all in another one. So Keep Loving Tu Jo Saath Ho.

Much love
#Mausami :)