Part 16 - " Truth Comes Out !! "

• • Epi - 16 • •

Sanskar was busy in staring her beautiful wife when suddenly swara shouts !!!.. And Sanskar comes out from his world !!!..

Sanskar : What happens Swara ??!! Why are you shouting ??!!

Swara : Sir look at the Clock (Sanskar looks at the clock and then casually looks at Swara again) Dekha !!

Sanskar : haa so what special there that you are shouting so much ??!!..

Swara : Sir it's already 12:30 and I have to complete lunch by 2:00 .. how will I ??!!

Sanskar: Relax Swara !!.. come I will help you okay !!

Swara keeps all the necessary things on the table which will needed to make all the food !!.. But she was unable to understand from where should she start !!.. Sanskar tells her to make kheer ( Indian dessert ) first !!..

Swara (while making puppy face) : Sir vo I don't know how to make it !!..

Sanskar(smiles) : Okay then I will make it uh just see !!..

Swara : No sir !!.. I want to make it !!.. you just guide me !!..

Sanskar looks at swara and then goes behind her he holds her hand and takes milk and pours it in the Bowl .. Swara was awestruck by seeing this side of her Sanskar sir !!.. Swara was feeling blessed to have Sanskar in her life !!..
After making kheer Sanskar helps Swara to make other items !!..

{ Jab Se Mili Baahein Teri
Tab Se Mili Raahein Meri

Jab Se Mili Baahein Teri
Tab Se Mili Raahein Meri

Chhat Pr Tere Jaag K
Mujhse Mili Subahein Meri

Ab Chahe Tu Raat Jaga
Ab Chahe Tu Raat Jalaaa

Hui Mai Teri Joganiyaan, Joganiyaan
Tu Jogi Teri Joganiyaan, Mai Joganiyaan !!.. }

Swara and Sanskar was so close !!.. Swara was feeling Sanskar breathes to her neck !!.. She was feeling butterfly in her stomach by this happiness!!..

After lots of struggle they finally complete their cooking !!..

Swara : Done !!.. Thank you Sir !!..

Sanskar: It's okay Swara !!.. wese bi I was not in a mood to eat something worse (laughs )

Swara (gets angry) : Sir you are making fun of me !!!.. this is not done !!..

Sanskar(laughs) : What's wrong with you Swara?!! I help you so much and instead of saying thanks you are fighting with me !!..

Swara (makes face) : yeah thanks for that but chaddoo !! (leaves from there)

Sanskar(to himself) : Pagal h !!.. (She's crazy )

Swara Arranged all the food in dining table and calls Sujata !!.. Sujata and Kavita comes there and gets shocked to see all the food ready in table !!.. Sujata looks at Swara and gets happy to see her Daughter In Law is able to do this work but outside she didn't shoe that happiness ..

Sujata : Swara do you make this all alone ??!!

Swara: Ahh (stammers ) Vo Mom actually

Sanskar: No Mom, I help her to make all this !!..

Sujata (gets happy to see Sanskar this side but hides it) : Oh Okay !!.. Come on Swara serve us food then !!..