Part 18 - " I Am Coming Mr.Maheshwari !! "

| |___ Tu Jo Saath Ho ___| |
••Dreams Leads To Love••

• • Epi 18 • •

Swara wakes up and found herself in the floor, She remembers what happens in yesterday night.. She again gets sad .. Suddenly she hears someone's foot step.. That Was shomi .. Shomi gets shocked to see Her daughter there like this..

Shomi (runs towards Swara) : Shona !! kya hua bacche ??!! When did you came here ??!! And ye kya haal bna rakha h ??!!..

Swara (cries while hugging her mother) : Maa !!.. He Told me to leave him !!.. How can he do that maa ??!!..

Shomi (more shocked) : What do you mean Shona??!! tell me .. What happens ?!!..

Swara : Maa !! Sanskar sir left me here !!..

Shomi : Kya bol ri Shona ?!! (cups her face) Look at me Shona !!.. Now tell me exactly what happened ??!!..

Swara : Maa I broke my own dreams with my own hands .. Yesterday when ( Tells her everything) Maa I m lost today .. why he left me Maa ??!!..

Shomi : Swara Beta don't take me wrong but I think whatever he did was right !!..

Swara(looks at Shomi ) : Maa .. You really think he was right ??!!.

Shomi : Obviously Shona !!.. Whatever he did was right in his place.. Just think na Shona when you give your everything to make a person successful and then that person suddenly tells you that he or she don't want to complete her dreams toh how will you feel ??!! Same happens with Sanskar !!..

Swara : I understand Maa that I hurt him very much !!.. But still what's the need to ( She couldn't complete more because of her sobbing)

Suddenly it starts raining heavily outside.. Swara looks at the window and saw outside .. Whole sky was filled with black clouds and big drops of water were falling from sky .. Seeing this Swara started to cry more thinking the weather is also crying with her ..

Swara : Maa everything is finished !!..

Shomi : No Shona, Nothing finished.. In fact It was needed Swara to make you Both realize that (she stops for a minute) That Shona you both LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH !!..

Swara(shockingly looks at Shomi and Shouts) : Maa !!.. Nahii !!..

Shomi : Shona such yhi hai .. YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER !!..

Swara (looks outside) : No Maa !!.. He is just my coach Sir !!..

Shomi : No Shona !!.. He is your Husband ..

Swara (don't know what to say) : Yes but that's only for my dreams and (again cuts by Shomi)

Shomi : Yes Shona but it's also true that you love him that is why you are suffering from this much pain Bacche !!.. Shona just tell me one thing how would you feel if Sanskar break all the relations with you forever !!..

Swara (looks at Shomi) : No Maa !!.. I can't even think about that !!..

Shomi : Why Shona ??!! Why can't you think about it ??!! Because you love him and you want to live your whole life with him ??!!..

Swara (cries) : Nahi it's because I want to complete my dreams and Sanskar sir can only help me to do that !!..

Shomi (gets angry and shouts) : Stop it Shona !! Apne pyaar ko jarorat ka naam mat dey !!.. (gets calm and puts hands on Swara's shoulder) Shona always remember one thing that your maa is always with you in your every decision So beta think about it !!.. Try to realize your love okay !!..