Chapter 1

Disclaimer! I don't own anything and neither do you! (probably)

Also please note in this story I have modified the time line a little bit. Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoy the story. :)

Lucy raced across the street and turned down the sidewalk. "Susan!" she called, "You'd better come quickly."

The two rushed back across the street and entered the train station. Lucy and Susan pushed through the gathering crowd of students shouting "Fight!", to see Peter fighting three other boys. After Lucy had spoken to him late that night, he had cooled down and hadn't gotten into any more brawls, but here he was, wrestling with three other school boys.

Edmund forced his way through the crowd and joined in the skirmish by tackling one of the boys. Some soldiers approached causing the crowd to disburse but the conflict continued until the soldiers pulled all the boys apart.

The soldiers let them off with a warning of, "Act your age."

_______________________________________________________________________________

When three of the four siblings were seated and Peter had brushed off Edmund's "you're welcome" with a "I had it sorted," Susan phrased, "What was it this time?"

"He bumped me." Peter answered.

"So you hit him?" Lucy asked incredulously.

"No, after he bumped me, he tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him." Peter clarified.

"Really? Is it that hard just to walk away?" Susan patronized.

"I shouldn't have to! I mean, don't you ever get tired of getting treated like a kid?" Peter replied.

Of course, they all did.

"We are kids." Edmund pointed out.

"Well I wasn't always." Peter proclaimed causing the other three to exchange glances.

"It's been 3 years. How long does he expect us to wait?" Peter finally sat down and Susan spoke again,"I think it's time to accept that we live here, it's no use pretending any different."

They lapsed into silence for a bit, but when Susan noticed someone in the crowd that she didn't wish to speak to, "Oh no," She groaned, "Pretend you're talking to me." Susan ordered her siblings.

"We are talking to you." Edmund responded for which Susan gave him an exasperated look.

(Start of video if you want)

"Ow" Lucy suddenly cried out.

"Quiet Lu." Susan said to the now standing Lucy.

"Hey, stop pulling!" Peter angrily stood.

"I'm not touching you."Edmund defended.

"What is that?" Susan inquired.

"It feels like magic." Lucy exclaimed. Narnian magic that is, not wizard magic. That felt different.

The four linked hands as the train whizzed past and the tiles and other modern day items were ripped from their places.

It was Narnia. They were home.

At least, that's what they believed until Edmund brought their attention to the ruins above with the words "I don't remember any ruins in Narnia."

(End of video)

The four rulers of Narnia hiked up to and explored the ruins, Lucy wondering out loud, "I wonder who lived here."

"I think we did." Susan answered as she stepped on something which turned out to be a gold figurine of a centaur.

"Hey, that's mine, from my chess set." Edmund declared upon seeing it.

"Which chess set?" Peter inquired.

"Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess piece in Finchely, did I?" Ed responded.

Lucy was stunned for a moment upon her personal realization. "It can't be." She breathed, before dashing off, followed by her siblings whom she placed on the stone platform.

"Imagine walls, and columns there, and a glass roof." She instructed

"Cair Paravel." Peter voiced what they all were thinking.

Edmund glanced around, studying the ruins more closely. "Catapults. This didn't just happen, Cair Paraval was attacked."

Who had attacked their home? When had it happened? When was it now, and where was everyone? What happened to their home?