Chapter 20

This is a  shout out to everyone that has guessed at who Professor Grey is! Also, thanks to my readers, voters, and commenters, and of course to my followers!                                                            

Monday After Class

"Professor Grey," Lucy called out. The professor looked up from his desk. "How can I be of service?"

"I have a question for you. How'd you end up teaching Study of Ancient Runes, Professor Grey, or should I call you, General Gonzelle."

The former general immediately knelt before Lucy. "Your majesty."

Lucy blinked in surprise. "There's no need to bow."

"Yes, there is." the former Temarine Lord insisted.

"What reason is there?" the young queen inquired, completely bewildered.

"All that I have done to you, your family, your friends, your people, your country. All the wrongs I have committed." Professor Grey solemnly explained.

"Glozelle, you have changed, and you've been forgiven. The only one that hasn't forgiven you, is yourself." Lucy declared.

The Study of Ancient Runes professor looked up at Lucy in shock. "Your Highness." he breathed.

"Now enough of this 'Your majesty' business. I'm Lucy, and please stand. It hurts my neck to look down on people." At that Glozelle stood.

"So how did you end up here and why do you have drawings of me?" Lucy queried.

"I passed through the tree and found myself in this strange world. I soon realized that I could move things without touching them, light and extinguished candles with a thought, among other things.

"The Ministry of Magic discovered some of what I could do and I was brought in. I read and educated myself in wizardry. Now here I am, a Study of Ancient Runes Professor at Hogwarts." the former Telmarine recounted.

"What about the drawings?" Lucy questioned. Professor Grey did not say anything, instead, he opened the door to his study to reveal drawings of Narnia, Narnians, but most abundantly were drawings of her and her siblings.

"As I child, I would often sneak into the library and read the Narnian stories. The stories of the two kings and two queens of Narnia.

"When I met them in person they were everything the legends said and more." The former general divulged.

"I see." Lucy nodded, and began to head for the door once she realized the time, dinner time. "By the way, I'm glad to have met you again, in this world." Lucy proclaimed before slipping out the door.