Chapter 17

Sunday Morning

Lucy knocked on her father's bedchamber doors. It was time she told him about her time in Narnia, the full story.

__________________________________________________________________

Monday

Draco laughed with his friends as he levitated a small boy's books higher and higher, far above the boy's reach. Their fun was cut short when Draco's wand was unexpectedly pulled from his grasp by Professor Grey.

"Hey!" the Slytherin cried out just as the small boy's things fell to the floor, creating a large thud.

"Give that back or else my father will hear of this!" Draco demanded.

"I'm sure he will." the teacher nodded before starting class. "Turn to page 394." (I couldn't resist!)

"Give that back!" the blond boy ordered. "You can come and get it after class, Mr. Malfoy. You have no use for it for the time being so it should be no difficulty to wait until after class to retrieve it." Professor Grey calmly explained.

"I have a use for it! I bet you don't though. I bet you can't even use a wand. You're worse than a mudblood, you're a muggle without a drop of magic! Where's your wand?"

When Professor Grey didn't do anything Draco gained courage. He strutted toward the front of the class, only to trip on a set of books in the middle of the walkway that Lucy didn't recall being there before.

Draco picked himself up and glared at the teacher, as if he had purposely placed them in Draco's path. They boy angrily raised his arm. He was going to strike a teacher! Thwack! A book hit Draco hard on the arm. They Slytherin swirled around to see a book hovering in the air.

Lucy scanned the classroom. NO wands were out, and yet the book that had smacked Draco was still fully in the air.

Lucy took a deep breath and focused. The book felt like it bubbled with magic, and it felt like it was connected to Professor Grey, like an invisible magic string connected the two. Professor Grey was most definitely the one making the book float...and the magic, it wasn't like normal magic. It felt different, but familiar.

"20 points from Slytherin for bullying a fellow student, another -20 for disrespect along with a detention." Professor Grey sentenced him.

"My father will hear of this!" Draco threatened as he sat in his seat, fuming.