Chapter 4

I am lazy, so just watch the video first please.

(Right after Dumbledore announces that Hagrid will be the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher.)

"We will also be having a new Study of Ancient Runes teacher who those of you who will be taking Study of Ancient Runes, will see tomorrow in class."

Lucy noted the empty seat and wondered if that was the person that Luna and told her about.

When Dumbledore mentioned Sirius Black earlier, Lucy had noticed Severus clench his fists. He was clearly not fond of Sirius Black on a more personal level, not just because of his name. Perhaps he had known him?

Once dinner was over and the students were excitedly visiting with friends on their way back to their dormitories, Severus motioned for Lucy to follow him. After they were both seated in Severus' office, he spoke.

"Remus Lupin is a decent teacher so it would be unnecessary to continue to tutor you in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Be as that may, I heard about the incident on the train and with the criminal Sirius Black on the loose, I find it necessary to continue your Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons."

Wow, this chapter is incredibly short. Oh well, the video counts as making it longer.

Also, I would like to take a moment to thank all my followers, commentators, and voters. You guys make me feel appreciated and motivated to keep writing!