Chapter 19

I'm so mean.  :)                                                                    

                                                                                      Sunday

Lucy and Luna entered the clearing. The Autumn wind was chillier today than usual, keeping most students inside the warm castle, but not the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor girls. They were going to see and feed the gentle, but avoided Thestrals.

"You were quiet right. It is a good day to wear shoes." Luna stated in her sing song voice.

 Lucy nodded. "Today is a bit too chilly to not wear shoes." 

Luna had completely forgotten her shoes until Lucy had pointed out that it would be cold enough that Luna would be more comfortable with shoes on.

"Did you learn why the Grey Professor had drawings of you?" Luna wondered as she tossed a small Thestral a piece of meat. 

"I believe I have found out the reason, but I haven't spoken to him about it yet. How is the hare?" Lucy inquired about the hare with an injured leg that Luna had taken in.

"Herald's leg will be alright in just a few days." Luna informed Lucy, who was now stroking a Thestral's muzzle.

"Lucy, what is it like to have siblings?" Luna's question caught Lucy by surprise, but she answered quickly.

"It's wonderful. Sometimes I worry about them, but we love each other and do what we can to look out for and help one another. Why do you ask?" Lucy responded.

"I have recently been noticing the Weaslys and how they interact with each other. I wondered what it was like to have brothers and sisters." Luna explained.

"Do you want siblings?" Lucy wondered.

"No. I think I prefer it with just myself and dad." Luna decided.

See, I am so mean. I'm not revealing who Professor Grey is yet, but rest assured, the very next chapter I will. :) hehe