Chapter 25

"What the heck (I don't like swearing) was that about?" Ron wondered.

"Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk." Hermione apologized before putting a golden chain around Harry, Lucy, and herself and turning the hourglass on the chain three times.

People whizzed by, and the sun rose from the west, higher and higher until the three were alone in the infirmary, in the middle of the day.

"What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry turned in a circle, confused.

"Was that a ti-" Lucy was interrupted by Hermione. "7:30. Where were we at 7:30?"

"I don't know, going to Hagrid's?" Harry suggested.

_________________________________________________
~Time skip because I'm lazy~

_______________________________________________

Harry, Hermione and Lucy watched as the dementors flew around the past Harry and Sirius.

"This is horrible." Hermione breathed.

"Don't worry, my dad will come. He'll come do the patronus. Any minute now. Right there," Harry pointed to the ground in front of them, "You'll see."

"Harry, listen to me, no one's coming." Hermione gently contradicted.

"Don't worry, he will. He will come." Harry assured.

"You're dying, both of you." Hermione remarked and Lucy walked forward.

"What are you doing?" Hermione questioned Lucy.

"If Harry's dad isn't going to do it, I will." Lucy informed them, and she cast the spell.

"Expecto Patronum!" A split second later Harry cast the same spell. Their magics bent and twisted, working together to rid the lake of the dementors, which fled from the magical energy of happiness.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Bombarda!" Hermione yelled, blasting the prison door to Sirius' bell, and freeing the Azkaban escapee. They get away vehicle, I mean, get away Prouder, aka Hippogriff safely delivered the four of them to the courtyard.

"I'll be forever grateful for this, to all of you." Sirius expressed.

"I want to go with you!" Harry declared.

"One day perhaps. For some time my life will be too unpredictable, and besides, you're meant to be here." Sirius gently refused.

"But you're innocent!" Harry protested.

"And you know it, and for now that will do." Sirius comforted.

Lucy motioned form Hermione to come with her to Buckbeak. The godfather and godson deserved some private bonding time.

Sirius climbed onto Buckbeak's back. "Thank you, all of you. Lucy, you are the wisest and kindest witch I've ever known, and Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of your age."

With that Buckbeak took off with Sirius into the sky.

The bell tower's clock began to sound, alerting the three to the time.

"We have to go." Hermione announced, and the three accomplices, they had freed a infamous criminal after all, they rushed to the infirmary hall.

Dumbledore finished closing the doors to the infirmary before turning to face them. "Well?"

"He's free, we did it." Harry divulged.

"Did what? Goodnight." The headmaster feigned ignorance. Lucy shrugged and pushed open the doors, just in time for the three to see themselves disappear.

"How did you get there, when I was talking to you there?" A confused Ron questioned.

Harry, Hermione, and Lucy decided to take a page from Dumbledore's book, and feigned ignorance.

"What's he talking about Harry, Lucy?" Hermione spoke.

"I don't know. Honestly Ron, how could anyone be in two places at once?" Harry inquired.

"Maybe he bumped his head?" Lucy suggested.

_______________________________________________________

The End

The Next story in this series will be...........................

Triwizard, or rather, Pentawizard Tornament.

I'm really excited for the next book which means you should be too!

I hoped everyone enjoyed It's Time: Past, Present, Future

Have a nice day!