Chapter 13

Previously
" I am a daughter of Eve, friend to all Narnians. I am sister to the Just Edmund, the Gentle Susan, and the Magnificent Peter. The Glistening Eastern Sea is my domain. Queen of Narnia by right, conquest, and by the gift of Aslan.......I am Queen Lucy, the Valiant."

___________________________

The centaurs had mixed reactions to her declaration. A few stared in disbelief while one watched her with an expression of hope. Oreius, however firmly believed in her.

Oreius took a few steps toward her before kneeling and bowing his head. This is incredibly difficult for a centaur, mind you. The other centaurs quickly followed suit.

"Forgive me, your majesty, for not realizing sooner." Oreius apologized, but Lucy quickly cut in. "All is well, no harm inflicted. No need to bow either. We're friends, and that goes for the rest of you as well." Lucy added causing the other centaurs to gratefully get back onto their hooves.  

"Your highness." The hopeful centaur greeted.

"Arius! You've grown! You're so much taller. You've gotten so old ." Lucy joked.

"And you younger, as well as shorter, your Highness." Arius returned.

"How fairs High King Peter, Queen Susan, and King Edmund?" Arius inquired.

"They're well, they miss you all, of course." Lucy replied.

"My Queen, we have much to discuss, but before we begin, might I ask, who this is?" Oreius gestured to Severus, who had been quietly observing the scene.

______________________________________________________

Severus' Pov

So she did know these centaurs, they must be from that land, Narnia. He assumed the Magnificent, Gentle, and Just were titles of her siblings, but what had caught him off guard was what she had proclaimed after.

Severus had realized that his daughter had become a Queen at an early age, but.....conquest. That meant.......his little girl had fought in a war! When she was a child of only nine years!

There was so much he didn't know, so incredibly much his daughter hadn't told him. Like that she had fought in a war! And who was Aslan?