Chapter 11

Video not necessary, just similar. And please note that this, with Harry, has yet to happen in this stories' timeline.

Saturday.

"You need to think of a powerful, happy memory. Focus on it, and cast, 'Expecto Patronum'." Severus explained.

Lucy nodded and Severus cast his spell which caused the goblet before them to transform into a dark, bone chilling, dementor.

Lucy imagined one place.

Home, Cair Paravel.

Centaurs line their path as Aslan, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy approach the thrones. Narnian friends watch with joy as Aslan charges them with the Kingdom. The Beavers carry blue cushions that hold the siblings' crowns, and Tumnus, who places them upon their heads. The cheering of the crowd.

It was her coronation.

Lucy's eyes flicked open as she called out, "Expecto Patronum!"

A blue animal formed at the tip of her wand before prancing around, then charged at the dementor causing it to revert back into a water goblet. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Severus was amazed. The patronus was an advanced spell, extremely difficult to master, and Lucy was successful on her first try! Then beyond that, her patronus! It was an incredibly rare patronus. It was..............a unicorn.

Of course, Severus only displayed a small portion of his amazement. "Well done." Severus commended.

"Now then, I have arranged for us to meet with some possible old friends."

"Who?" Lucy wondered in bewilderment.