Chapter 12

Lucy followed her father as they trekked through the Dark Forest. It was only when they got to a small clearing that they finally stopped.

A large, circular, red with gold tent was in the middle of the clearing. It reminded Lucy of when she first entered Narnia and the Narnians were preparing for battle against the White Witch.

A figure, large in stature, emerged from the tent, causing Lucy to rapidly blink before looking to Severus.

"The Ministry of Magic had a conference with the centaurs. I arranged for us to have an audience with them after the Ministry meeting was concluded." Severus explained.

Lucy broke into a grin as they got closer to the tent. She was going to talk with centaurs, and there was a possibility that they could be from Narnia!

As soon as the father and daughter advanced enough toward the tent to see the waiting centaur's features, he turned and retreated back into the tent.

Severus and Lucy followed behind him. Five centaurs were standing around a wooden oval table.

Lucy gasped as she laid eyes on the closest centaur.

"Oreius!" Lucy cried out and she hastily came to stand right before the centaur.

"Forgive me, you know my name, but I know not yours." The centaur, Oreius spoke calmly but his eyes were swiftly surveying the situation.

"Don't you recognize me?"Lucy questioned, after all, she had recognized him. Sure, she had decreased in years, just as he has increased in age, but still? Not even a glint of recognition?

"Your appearance is strikingly similar to that of an old friend. That being said, you are too young to be whom I have spoken off." Oreius told her without letting any possible information slip.

"Oh Oreius, you know full well that time flows differently between worlds. It's me." Lucy then stood at her full height and confidently declared,

"I am a daughter of Eve, friend to all Narnians. I am sister to the Just Edmund, the Gentle Susan, and the Magnificent Peter. The Glistening Eastern Sea is my domain. Queen of Narnia by right, conquest, and by the gift of Aslan.......I am Queen Lucy, the Valiant."