Chapter 3

This is just a video that I think that song fits the video perfectly.
Also I am going to update again today for Vilmis29 who has predicted the future of this book.

Lucy awoke to see Luna staring down at her.

"Oh good. You're awake. He told me to get him once you woke up." Luna told her and slipped out the door only to return a minute later with the man that had been seated in Lucy's compartment.

"Here, eat this, it will help." He commanded. Lucy glanced at what he held.

"It's alright. It's chocolate." Lucy took his offer, but didn't eat it. She didn't like being told what to do, even if it was chocolate.

"What happened?" Lucy questioned.

It was Luna who answered. "It was a dementor. A dark creature that steals joy and souls from others. It was sucking the life out of you. I threw a book at it. Then he cast a spell that drove it away."

"Thank you." Lucy nodded at both of them before asking "Who are you?"

"I am the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Lupin, and may I ask your names." He directed that last part to both Lucy and Luna.

"Luna Lovegood." Luna informed him.

"I'm Lucy." she stated.

"Now then, if you'd excuse me, I believe we're almost there." He stood, but then added. "Eat, you'll feel better."
-----------------------------------

Luna and Lucy approached what would be taking them to the castle this year

Luna and Lucy approached what would be taking them to the castle this year. (Last year Lucy had been a bit late and had to walk.) Carriages, and an animal of sorts.

"What is that Luna?" Lucy wondered.

"Thestrals, gentle creatures. I'm surprised you can see them, though, I guess I shouldn't be." Luna explained.

Once they had taken cover from the pouring rain by ducking into the carriage Lucy thought to inquire what Luna had come to talk to her about in the first place.

"Oh that. On the train I bumped into a tall man with a briefcase. He was tall and had dark black hair. His briefcase opened and papers, drawings really, flew out. I started to help him collect them. The drawings were quite good, but the peculiar thing is, one of them looked a lot like you."