I haveth been taggedeth

HAI GUYS
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED
BY THE FABULOUS
*drum roll*
ParadoxStrangeFae
WHOOOOOOOOO
GREAT
I'm fairly certain I have to list thirteen things about myself? Am I correct? Maybe? Possibly? Cool! Lets do this!

1. My favorite bands are Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, twenty øne pilots, Muse, Set It Off and The Beatles

2. My favorite anime right now is tied between Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Blue Exorcist, and Black Butler. Yuri on Ice is pretty good, too.

3. I love The Lost Boys (the 1980s one) because it's just SO GOOD GAH

4. I play flute in band at school, and I'm quitting piano on Novermber 9!

5. I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I am 5'6 which is... fun...

6. My favorite evolved character from anything is probably Anakin Skywalker. He began as an innocent slave boy from Tatooine, went to become a Jedi with Obi Wan, watched his mother die, go into a secret relationship with the senator of Naboo, and eventually turn to the dark side before turning back to the light because of Luke. He changed a lot over the course of the movies.

7. I am at over 500 followers! Thanks for the support, guys!

8. I Have Friends in Holy Spaces by Panic! At The Disco is on right now

9. I love horror and all things supernatural. Demons and witches are intriguing to me, and I love a good murder mystery!

10. I am a procrastinator. I wait to do homework until the last minute, forget about it, and then wake up at 3 in the morning realizing that I haven't finished it.

11. You might know this, but I have a 6 year old female lab named Molly Sugarface. I also have a 6 1/2 year old male tabby cat named Sydney (or Sidney. I lost his collar and idk how to spell his name anymore), Sid for short.

12. Writing and reading are my best subjects. I'm in honors ELA/Reading in school, and I'm planning on continuing that in highschool!

13. The books I am currently reading are Game of Thrones (A Clash of Kings), The Girl and the Gargoyle, Lord of the Rings (Return of the King), and I'm rereading Dan and Phil's book The Amazing Book is not on Fire!

Ok thanks for the tag! That was kind of fun!
I am not tagging ten people because I honestly don't think ten of you guys want to do tags. I'll tag 5 people instead!
etherealdoggo
Ashton_the_killjoy
Bixexualbatman
BluePearl22
Moony_Chan
(And an extra because I'm evil)
Nightmare5577
Thanks! Love you all! Have a fabulous day!