chapter 4

Opening Act

"Hi everybody" Yumi says walking up to the table.

"What new Yumi" Jeremy asked her.

"You mean to tell me there's actually news in the Kadic News this time" Yumi said sitting down next Ulrich at the table.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard" Odd yells at Yumi.

"Scoop of the year blah blah, Chris amazing, Chris Chris who? Yumi asked the group.

"Your kidding haven't you heard of the sub digital" Ulrich asked her.

"Chris is their drummer and he'll be at the Kadic today" Harry told Yumi.

"Hey you guys cool it, sounds like a phony scoop" Yumi tells them.

"Yeah sure does just another one Milly & Tiamya dumb stories" Jeremy tells the group.

"Well it could be for real it seems Chris is coming here to visit his uncle" Aelita says.

"Huh you mean that Chris has an uncle works here" Yumi said surprised.

"I wonder who that could be" Aelita said.

"You to Aelita" Jeremy says looking at her.

In the wings

"If its true who do you think his uncle really is" Yumi asked.

"Mr. Delmas" Harry said.

"No not Mr. Delmas, Sissi could never be Chris's cousin" Ulrich tells him.

"If she was she'd be shouting it out to anyone willing to listen to her" Aelita explains.

"What about Riley" Ulrich asked.

"Micheal Riley the custodian right well in that case what about Jim" Odd said bumping into Jim.

"Well done Della Robia just as clumsy as ever" Jim tells him.

"Jim what a coincidence we were just talking about you" Odd says scared.

"Me" Jim asked.

"Yeah it seems that the sub digital drummers is coming to Kadic to visit his uncle and we thought you'd be the first know" Odd told him.

"Me, what gave you an idea like that" Jim said to him.

"I almost forgot how stupid of me that's not your style of music at all is it Jim, your more into oldies" Odd said to him.

"Yeah, but wait a second I also like rock music and I love the sub digital those guys are very talented artist especially my nephew he's really great" Jim explained to the group.

"Hey I was right, your Chris uncle I can't believe it" Odd says.

"I didn't say that did I" Jim said.

Gym

"I say my dear Chris on behalf of the entire staff and student body of Kadic Academy, I would like to issue a very warm welcome" Mr. Delmas tells the whole school.

(Cheers)

"Good morning everyone and thank you all for this enthusiasm has like this, I would you know I came here to visit my uncle the blood is another reason as well the sub digital have decided to do a school tour to discover new talent and develop that talent by giving you guys a chance to be the opening act at our next concert, and thanks to the kind authorization of your principal we've organized an audition for this afternoon in your gym." Chris tells everyone.

(More cheers)

Odd & Ulrich's room

"Since when do you actually put any of your things away" Harry asked Odd.

"You know you could give me hand" Odd tells them.

"If you tell us what you're looking for maybe we can help" Yumi tells him.

"My cd demo, oh absolutely have to play it for Chris" Odd tells them throwing things out of the drawer.

"Well you did put it away in Kiwi's drawer" Harry says holding his demo in his hand.

"See thanks" Odd says.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

"What do you mean system error, ok don't blow your cool Jeremy will just shifts the polarity of the contact sucks and up there with those figures quote, are you okay Aelita" Jeremy says.

"Something wrong" Aelita asks him not paying attention.

"Its okay I can finish up on my own if you want to go you can go" Jeremy tells her.

"Are you sure" Aelita asks him again.

Courtyard

"You figure that compared to the rest of the candidates I've got a pretty good chance of getting picked just thinking about being the opening act for the sub digital gives me the chills" Odd said happily.

"You guys want a scoop" Milly says walking up to Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, Harry, and Aelita.

"Chris finally found in opening act he was looking for" Tiamya tells them.

"Fame fortune and glory all mine" Odd says.

"Forget about it no one knows who it is not even Chris" Milly tells him.

"What, but I didn't repeating my name" Odd tells them.

"No it happened after the auditions, he only heard the music, he didn't see the dj" Tiamya tells them.

Jeremy

"Oh no activated tower" Jeremy says to himself.

"Yeah Jeremy" Ulrich says on the phone.

"Super scanners just picked up an activated tower" Jeremy tells him.

"Okay, Aelita took off and no one knows where she went same with Harry" Ulrich tells him.

Wings

"Chris, I was looking for you I wanted to give you this" Aelita runs up to him and Harry next to her.

"Aelita no" Harry yells seeing her struggle against the specter.

Lyoko

"What am I doing here" Aelita asks herself

"Aelita" Harry says looking at her seeing William and crabs running there way.

"Energy field" Aelita says throwing one of her powers at William.

"Not again" Harry says seeing the big jellyfish monster.

"No Harry" Aelita says fighting off the smoke that was thrown by William.

"You might be a rookie, but your still possessed by Xana William" Yumi says showing up to help.

How long later

"Tower deactivated" Aelita says in the tower.

Factory

"Return to the past now" Jeremy says.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

"I'm looking for Aelita Stones" Chris asked opening the door to the room.

"That's me, but..." Aelita said getting cut off by Chris.

"I listened to your demo and I thinks it's really great can we go over it in the gym, I'd love to hear it live" Chris asked her.

"I'd like to, but I'm not sure if I can" Aelita said to him looking over at Jeremy.

"Go on it's an offer you can't refuse" Harry tells her.