Chapter 28

Cold Sweat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School

"If you had a choice? Would you rather be a screwdriver or monkey wretch?" Hiroki asks Yumi walking up to the school gates. "Hey you dreaming or what?"

"What was that?" Yumi asked.

"If you were a tool which one would you use?"

"Can't you think of anything else that's not dumb to ask?" Yumi commented.

"Sure. Are you still in love with Ulrich or aren't you." Hiroki smirks.

"I'll never be a tool, but you always be a fool." Yumi growled walking away from Hiroki.

"Get your kadic news, off the presses...." Milly announces watching paper read their newspaper.

Yumi grabs one of the papers from Tamiya after hearing Milly say something about her. "Where did you get that picture?" Yumi asks.

"Sorry, but we never reveal our sources." Milly replied.

"All I can tell you is your very best friends and in this very minute he's in the wrec room." Tamiya commented.

"Wait till I get my hands on him." Yumi growled walking towards the wrec room.

"How could you do something so lame?" Milly asks Tamiya.

"What's wrong? I didn't say his name." Tamiya commented.

A few minutes later

"It's the champgain's cup final..." Odd cheered, then hears his phone ring.

"I bet it's one of your girlfriends I bet." Ulrich smirked.

Odd answers his phone.

"Hello, oh hi Milly yeah. What's happening? What?" Odd asks.

"Can we play now?" Ulrich asks.

"Yeah sure right away. Uh Ulrich I've got a little problem with Yumi. You really have to bail me out this time."

"What is it?" Ulrich asks.

"A little practical joke, nothing at all but you got say it was you."

Ulrich raises an eye brow.

"I mean please."

"I asked you, what you did Odd?" Ulrich replied.

"Please in the name of our friendship."

"I'm going to regret this I know it." Ulrich muttered.

"You'll do it. Lyoko Warriors honor?"

"Yeah okay." Ulrich muttered.

"Great."

Yumi walks into the wrec room.

"Odd?" Yumi growled. "Are you the one who gave this picture to Tamiya and Milly." Yumi shows Odd the picture.

"For once Odd the dope is right. It's true pink does wonders to you Yumi..." Sissi smirked.

"Black is my color, black like your eye will be if you don't back off." Yumi growled.

"Your wrong Yumi, I gave the picture to Milly and Tamiya." Ulrich commented.

"It was you. Why'd you do it." Yumi asks.

"I have the slightest idea."

"Dork." Yumi growled walking away from Ulrich and Odd. "Don't ever speak to me again."