chapter 6

Skidbladnir

Factory

"Okay the connecting blocks have been stick, now we have to compile the structural intermediate data, did you scan the random distortion components" Jeremy says to Aelita, Harry, and Odd, typing on the computer in the lab.

"It's done" Aelita tells Jeremy.

"Good" Harry said sitting around.

"I'm programming accident metric vectors to browse the dipolar coordinates" Jeremy says to the others.

"Jeremy how's the virtual submarine going, I can't wait to go on a Xana hunt" Odd asked him throwing a ball around the lab.

"Odd" Harry says to him knowing he's bothering Jeremy with the ball in the lab.

"Sshs, you don't want to wake up are sleeping beauties" Odd tells him, pointing over to Yumi & Ulrich who's sleeping against the wall in the lab.

"The coordinates have been recognized by the supercomputer" Aelita tells Jeremy.

"That's great teamwork, uh Aelita, I couldn't have done it without you or Harry help" Jeremy says to her looking at her.

"The programming is complete" Harry tells them.

"Time to launch the construction phase" Aelita tells them as well.

"Just a few more seconds and I'll be all set" Jeremy tells Aelita, and Yumi wakes up and Ulrich does as well. "Okay I'm ready, now" Jeremy says looking over at Aelita again.

"Yeah now" Aelita tells him.

"Hey what is that room, its new to me" Yumi asks Jeremy walking over to him.

"Its new to everyone" Harry tells her.

"Aelita just programmed into the core zone, we'll use it to hanger" Jeremy tells them.

"We have to give it a name" Odd tells Jeremy.

"Odd, we won't name the ship until the building is over, that's when it gets real name, nothing says we can't give it a code name" Jeremy tells him.

"Good idea, what we call her Melony" Odd says.

"Melony, you mean like that redhead you're so mad about" Aelita tells him.

"You have a crush on a girl who reminds you of a submarine" Ulrich tells him.

"You know its pretty late, why don't we talk about it we're walking" Harry says to them.

Forest

"Do to the calculation should keep running by themselves until tomorrow afternoon, by then the atomic layers of the virtual external structure will be complete at four pm sharp. Aelita will be launching phase two of the programming operation the construction of the core" Jeremy tells the group.

"We're going to have to be on time because if we're not the kinetic dipolar distortion energy will enter a dangerous and destructive chromodynamics sinusoidal phase" Harry says finishing what Jeremy was telling the group.

"Mine saying that in English" Ulrich asked them.

"If we're not in the factory by four the core will collapse into itself, kinda like a black hole" Aelita explains to the others.

"Are you saying Melony will be destroyed" Odd asked.

"Yeah it sure will and it's going to take months before we can reprogram it, months during which Xana can continue doing his dirty work without any interference from us" Jeremy said.