chapter 8

Crash Course

Wings

"Hey Odd should be here already, we were post to be Foosball" Ulrich says walking with Harry, Aelita, and Yumi.

"You know Odd something probably came up at the last second" Yumi tells him.

"Well he's too afraid to show up, if I know Odd hiding somewhere because he knows i'll beat him" Ulrich tells them.

"If you ask me it might just be red head with braids" Aelita tells them.

"Well what do you know our ladies man is at it again" Ulrich tells them.

Rec room

Odd comes into the room, walking over to his friends who are sitting down waiting for him.

"Ah, you know life isn't bad at all" Odd says to the group except for Jeremy.

"I didn't know you slit up with Melony Odd" Aelita says to him.

"Oh who is she, oh yeah Melony well she a wasn't very, well she was a little to a, actually a lot more like, see what I mean" Odd says to them lost for words.

"No" Aelita tells him.

"What I see Odd is you collect girlfriends the way other people collect stamps" Ulrich tells him.

"He's right Odd" Harry tells him.

"Hey I tell you its for really this time, believe me Camel it she's the she's so funny, sensitive and really cool to" Odd tells them.

"Yeah just like all the girls you for" Ulrich tells him drinking out of his pop can.

"There all right Odd" Harry tells Odd.

"Maybe, but Camel has something special the others don't, we she's crazy about dogs" Odd tells them, making Ulrich spill his drink a little. "What's so funny" Odd asks them, seeing them laugh at that.

"And that makes all the difference in the world" Yumi asks him.

"Yeah and this afternoon were going to the movies together" Odd tells her.

"To see what, wheelchair zombies 4 or snarling combat 2" Ulrich asked him.

"Give him a break maybe its something she picked this time" Harry tells him.

"No way those days are over were going to see something real romantic, the picture is called petals of desire, the problem with you guys that you have no sense of intellect" Odd tells them.

"See I was right" Harry tells his brother.

"Speaking of intellect someone seen Jeremy" Ulrich asks.

"Uh, he went back to our room, I think he's got big problems" Harry tells him.

Jeremy's & Harry's room

"The only problem I have is our friend Xana, you remember the last few times he attacked" Jeremy asked them group.

"Which time, the one with trees or the swimming pool" Odd asks.

"Odd, we'd agreed not to bring up the day at the pool right" Ulrich says to him.

"Why? What happened at the swimming pool uh" Aelita asks him.

"Nothing" Ulrich tells her.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that bro" Harry tells him, knowing what happened at the pool.

"Shut up Harry" Ulrich says to him.

"Whatever I meant all the attacks that Xana has launched recently okay, haven't you noticed what the targets have been" Jeremy says to them.