Chapter 20

Guided Missile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cafeteria

"Jeremy Bellqa" Jim asks, grabbing the next from in his hand.

"Here Jim" Jeremy yells putting his hand in the air.

Jim hands Jeremy a blue envelope.

"Jenny Bernie" Jim asks.

"Here am I" a girl voice says.

"That's the second letter for you today it's not fair I haven't gotten any" Odd complains looking at Jeremy.

"Be paitent Odd mail calls not over there's still hope and I haven't gotten anything either" Aelita tells her smiling.

"Same here" Harry says.

"Yeah, but you guys don't any one besides us" Odd tells them, Aelita looks down, while Harry punches Odd for saying the wrong thing. "sorry guys I didn't mean it that way" Odd says to them.

"Aelita Stones, Harry Stern there's a post card for the both of you" Jim tells them handing them both a post card.

"That's weird" Aelita says.

"Tell us who its from" Ulrich asks her.

"Calm down Ulrich" Harry tells him.

"I have no idea" Aelita says.

"I bet it's from Xana he must be on vacation we've had no sign of him" Jeremy responds.

Harry looks away from them.

"Hi Aelita thinking of you in Montreal warmest regards, there's no signature" Aelita tells them.

"I'm from Xana, 'hello Harry, its saddens me that you broke free from me, I'm not giving up on you or Aelita, see you soon'" Harry tells them.

"I wouldn't want one from Xana, but I wouldn't mind getting something signed or not" Odd tells them. Jim appears at their table again, with a big box.

"Finally this is for Odd Della Robia last of course like he is in everything" Jim says smirking putting the box on the table, then walking away.

"Well it's about time, I was wondering how long my parents would forget their favorite son I bet it's packed with lots of goodies, but don't worry as you know I'm very generous by nature" Odd tells them, he opens up the box and sees something different than what he said. "Huh, I wonder what's inside, is that all there is dog food and nothing else at all" Odd says.

"Makes you wonder you their real son is you or Kiwi" Ulrich replies back, him, Harry, Jeremy, and Aelita laugh.

"Check this out I won first prize in a contest from cosmos and future magazines" Jeremy tells them standing up.

"Yeah what's your prize" Ulrich asks him.

"An aerial invitation in a jet fighter with a long fixed target air-to-ground missile exercise and it's for today too" Jeremy tells them reading the letter.

"That's cool" Ulrich says.

"Yeah, but the problem is I don't remembering the contest you think this could be Xana's doing" Jeremy asks.

"Xana got nothing to do with it it was your's truly actually to increase my chance of winning I sent a entry forms in all your names and it looked like worked because Jeremy name was drawn" Odd says standing up.

"That's fine except the prize can't be transferred I'm the only one who has the right to go on that flight" Jeremy tells him.

"No your kidding, well what do you know I'd never thought of that" Odd says.