Chapter 21

Kadic Bombshell

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class

"And at the end of the play Juliet drinks a potion which makes her appear to be dead, Romeo thinking he's lost his young bride poisons himself when Juliet wakes up and sees the lifeless Romeo she drives a dagger through her heart" the teacher explains to the class.

Sissi cries.

"That is so beautiful" Sissi says.

"That is so idotic" Odd yells to the others.

Bell Rings

Jeremy, Odd, Ulrich and Aelita leave class.

"What didn't you like about it Odd it's a wonderful love  story isn't it" Aelita asks him.

"That's just it Aelita it's a story giving yourself for love that's dumb" Odd tells her.

"That's because you haven't met a girl who loves you enough to die for you" Jeremy explains to him.

"Listen if you ask me nobody would die for love, would you be ready to die for Yumi Ulrich" Odd asks him.

"Better believe it-" Ulrich says.

"Hi, what are you guys talking about Yumi asks them coming towards them.

Ulrich blushes.

"Oh about tragedy and true love and Ulrich was just saying-" Odd smirks.

"That it's totally idiotic" Ulrich says quickly looking away.

"Hmm" Yumi says looking at Ulrich.

"Hey Aelita I think I figured out a way for improving source logarithms and I could use your help" Jeremy says to her.

"That sounds great, but first let's have lunch" Aelita answers back.

Aelita and Jeremy run to the cafeteria.

"Do you think Aelita and Jeremy would be ready to die for each other" Ulrich asks.

"Love I don't know, they might die of boredom though" Odd replies.

"Hey look what's that all about" Yumi asks looking in front of them.

Sissi and a group of girls are next to doors and Sissi is smiling at the attention.

"Hey come on what's your name" Nicholas asks.

"How long you here for" a boy asks.

"Can you speak English" a girl asks.

Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich walk over there.

"Wow give me break" Yumi says, then looks at Milly and Tamiya. "Who is she" Yumi asks them.

"Sissi's overseas pen pal she's visiting for four days her name is Bringa..." Milly says not being able to say the last name.

"Bringa..." Tamiya says, "and she's from Iceland"

"And Sissi is just eating it up, thanks to Bringa she's getting lots of attention" Milly says.

"Yeah and only this time the boys aren't interested in her" Yumi says.

"Okay, the show's over I'll take Bringa to her room" Sissi tells everyone going into the dorms with Bringa.

The big group leaves, except for Odd, Ulrich and Yumi.

"Time to wake up you to" Yumi tells them clapping her hands.

Cafeteria

"Are you saying then that your program let you modified gamma waves" Aelita asks Jeremy sitting across from him.