Chapter 27

Bad Connexction

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School

"Come on Odd knock it off and open this door right now." Ulrich yelled banging on the door holding his towel.

"Stern? What do you think your doing walking around half-naked." Jeremy said using a deep voice.

Aelita and Yumi cover their eyes looking away.

"Very funny. I've been stuck out here for 15 minutes. Odd refuses to open up."

"How come?" Aelita asks.

"Who knows. He won't even answer me."

"Let me handle it." Jeremy replied. Jeremy bangs on the door. "Odd if you don't open this door right now. You can forget it about my portion of meatballs?"

"Nice try, but it's not going to work."

Odd unlocks the door for them.

"Um, never fails." Jeremy smirked.

A few minutes later

"Cheer up with a little luck they'll hate your film." Ulrich says to Odd.

A car pulls up.

"Yeah, that would be too good to be true."

"How's it going kid?" a man asked.

"Couldn't be better." Odd muttered.

Odd's parents hug and kiss Odd.

"Right of course. Odd is undeniable talented, he's very creative, intelligent. He participants orally in class, but-" Mr. Delmas says.

"It's true he is intelligent, you know when he was barely two years old he manage to take apart his uncle stereo." Odd's dad interrupted.

"I'm sure that he'd been four at the time. He would been able to put it back together again." Odd's mom commented.

"Is that so?" Mr. Delmas asked.

"Goodbye." Odd's mom replied.

"Goodbye now." Odd's dad replied.

Odd's parents leave Mr. Delmas office.

Mr. Delmas leans in his chair sighing, then plays a game on his computer.

"What's the matter with this piece of junk." Sissi growled coming into her father's office angry.

"Something wrong Elizabeth?"

"Yes, it stop working." Sissi replied showing her father her phone.

"It did? I paid a lot of money for that."

"I told you about a higher price model." Sissi growled.

"Now, now Elizabeth let me have a look at it. I'll fix it for you in no time at all."

"You know how to do that?" Sissi asked.

"Why of course I do." Mr. Delmas grabs Sissi's phone from her hand and tries to fix it, then breaks it.

Sissi runs out of the room.

Odd's parents enter the the auditorum where all the students are waiting to watch Odd's film.

"Good evening, there are empty seats in the first row." Jim says.

"We'll have a large popcorn please?" Odd's dad asked.