Chapter 12

The Lake

"You can take your hand luggage on the bus with you" Jim tells the students. Students get on the bus, giving Jim their other stuff. "And the rest of your stuff goes down here" Jim says again, throwing a girl stuff under the bus.

"What if Xana attacks while we're away" Jeremy asks Aelita, Harry and Ulrich.

"After a week of working day and night on the program I think we deserve this weekend don't you, and it'll be the first time we go camping together to" Aelita tells him.

"I think we deserve it" Harry says.

"What program are you talking about" Ulrich asks them.

Jim sees Odd walking with his blue duffel bag.

A few minutes later

Odd, Ulrich, Harry, Jeremy and Aelita get on the bus. Odd starts eating, and gives a little to Kiwi.

"Your kidding Odd" Ulrich says to him. Odd looks at him.

"What's wrong, how can I leave Kiwi in his room when we're getting fresh air" Odd says to him.

"Speaking cooped up Yumi got stuck with a test this weekend" Ulrich tells him, calls Yumi.

At the school

"Not one, but I got two test today, you lucky dog, I wish I were on the bus with you" Yumi tells Ulrich.

On the bus

"I'd love to sneak you on, but we got a lucky dog already you know who I'm talking about" Ulrich tells her.

At the school

"Well the toture session about to start speak to you later thank Ulrich" Yumi says heads to her test.

On the bus

Sissi is sitting next to Herb, Herb is snoring in his sleep, Sissi checks herself in her little mirror for makeup, then turns it to look at Ulrich.

"Elizabeth put that strap higher up seat belts weren't made for puppy dogs" Jim tells Sissi, then Kiwi ruffs, then Jim looks over at Odd and Ulrich.

"Shhs, quiet Kiwi we don't want them to know you're here" Odd says.

"Well, well somebody looks very guilty what do you got inside there" Jim asks Odd.

"In there um some things that came with me on the trip" Odd tells him, Kiwi jumps onto Odd lap. "Oh imagine that it must be that stray dog that everybody saw running around near the campus, he sneaked on the bus I guess" Odd says.

At the school

"Quiet please for this exam all you need is sharpened pencil and your logic concentration" the teacher tells everyone handing out the test.

"Your lucky as a computer program this math test should be a real piece of cake" Yumi says to the clone William.

"What's a math test and a piece of cake" the clone asked her looking at her.

At the lake

The bus arrives at the lake.

"Hold it, slow down" Jim says hanging onto Kiwi on a leash and Kiwi runs around.

"I told you not to keep him on a leash" Odd tells Jim.

"Oh yeah what if he bit one of the other kids what then" Jim tells him looks at Kiwiw who peed on his sock.

"Here we are this would be our home and our laboratory for the weekend an unspoiled havenfor all lovers of floora field trip to a true Garden of Eden in short an ecosytem unequaled in the region, and you are looking right at it" Mrs. Hertz tells everyone.