Chapter 15

Bragging Rights

Amazon

Spiders are going after Yumi and Ulrich, while their running, then they got cornered by more spiders. 

"Think it was post to be a piece of cake" Ulrich says to Yumi.

Several hours earlier

School

"I'll say it once more for those of you who were daydreaming, one run up, two jump onto the springboard, three push off of a horse, four pike fault, and five land feet together on the mat you got that" Jim says to them.

"No I didn't get it all coach, so mind giving us a demonstration Jim" Herb asks him.

"What's the matter with you people, there's nothing to it only half-wit couldn't mange it" Jim tells them.

Jim starts running.

"One, two, three" Odd says.

Jim falls doing the thing. Everyone starts laughing at Jim.

"So funny huh, let's see what you can do" Jim says to Herb.

Herb walks forward.

"Don't forget the five golden rules" Jim tells him.

Herb starts running and trips, then lands on the mat on his back, everyone laughs at Herb.

"That horse ought be in the rodeo" Odd laughs.

"Della Robia front and center its your time to fall flat on your face" Jim tells him.

Odd starts running and does what Jim told him to do and lands on the floor perfectly.

"How was that" Odd asks Jim. "Your right Jim only a halfway couldn't mange it" Odd says to him.

Jim growls.

"Come on, I don't believe it I do evolved worthy of Olympics and bam four hours of detention, is that the kind I deserve" Odd says to Ulrich walking with him in the pillars.

"Yeah" Ulrich says.

"Huh" Odd says.

"Come on Odd the way you spoke to Jim was-" Ulrich says to him getting cut off.

"No one's more humble than I am" Odd tells him.

"Who are you trying to kid your middle name ought be cragger Odd" Jeremy tells him walking over to them with Aelita.

"That's for sure, I can't remember even one day you didn't sing your own praises" Aelita says to Odd.

"Hey that is so wrong and I can prove it to you too" Odd tells them.

"Okay I'll bet you a week of desserts that you can't go 24 hours without bragging" Ulrich says to him.

"Yeah you're on, I know someone you just won some yummy seconds" Odd says to Ulrich high-five his hand.

"Yeah me" Ulrich says.

"No me" Odd tells him.

"Hey you guys all through maybe I'd to remind you that were suppose to be blowing up Xana's supercomputer tonight after class" Jeremy tells them.

"In the jungle, you mean we're going back already" Ulrich asks him.

"That's right and we don't think it'll be a problem, Odd knocked out the energy field protecting it last time" Aelita tells him.