Chapter 24

Cousins Once Removed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School

Jeremy is typing away on his keyboard, then his phone rings.

"What is it now Odd?" Jeremy growled.

"Guess what? Yumi and Aelita said they can wipe us out in Foosball. Ulrich and I are going to teach them a lesson want to watch?" Odd asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm working on the skid program and can't get away." Jeremy aruged.

"Relax Einstein we're weren't going to make you play." Odd said.

"Listen reinforcing the skid is more important than foosball..." Jeremy replied hanging up on Odd, then went back his computer.

There was a knock on Jeremy's door.

"Thanks for your warm welcome Jeremy." Mr. Delmas growled entering his room.

"Oh. Hi." Jeremy panicked.

"I hope your a little happier to see your cousin." Delmas sighed.

"Hello Jeremy." a male voice said stepping into the room.

"Patrick. What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked.

Delmas explained to Jeremy what Patrick was at the kadic for.

"How you doing cousin? I caught you by surprise didn't I. I hope your glad to see me?" Patrick said.

Odd runs into the room while the others walk into the room.

"Hey Jeremy did anyone tell you it's rude to hang up on people?" Odd asked madly.

"This is my cousin Patrick. He's going to be a student here." Jeremy informs his friends.

"His my name's Ulrich.." Ulrich said.

"No, I'm not into science that's for sure." Patrick commented.

"You think he's bright do you? If you ask me he wears drab colors." Odd said.

"The way you dress might kind a seem dull." Patrick smiled.

"Hey this is a classy outfit." Odd said.

"You too should get along." Ulrich commented.

Jeremy gets more mad and tells the others including Patrick to leave his room.

A few minutes later

Wreck room

"What's taking Aelita so long anyway? I can't wait to teach you ladies a lesson." Odd growled.

"Like the one we're giving you now?" Yumi smirked.

"You don't serve the credit it was Patrick's pass." Odd argued.

"If Jeremy wasn't stuck to his computer all day he would play like you." Ulrich said to Patrick smiling.

"Well I wouldn't be too hard on him besides its better being at math, then playing Foosball." Patrick commented.

Odd ranted off about Jeremy.

Sissi hears them talking.

"Very interesting." Sissi said.

"Can we change the channel? This is the third episode of Love Gloria in a row." Herb complained.

"Just shut up. I decide you obey." Sissi argued.