All Queens Need Their Kings: The Last Empire

Previously on Season 3:

Cameron

I entwined my fingers with hers and watched her look out the window on the clouds. I was so happy to have her back in my life. She made me feel complete. Love was never shit for a thug like me but she made me fall in love with her ass.

"You okay?" I kissed her hand.

"Yes. You?"

"Yeah, I'm just worried. He won't like me."

"No, He loves everyone. Don't worry about him. Worry about mom." She kissed my forehead giggling.

"Shit. That woman never liked me." I sighed.

We were on our way to England in her private jet. She refused to take mine. I didn't need to tell Brittney to pack her shit and get out. Since Monique is moving in I know she would take care of it for me.

"Girllll your jet is the shit that mini kitchen you got is heaven, my nigga she got caviar on this bitch." Nique yelled from the back. She insisted on coming with us to go meet Kamrin.

"This girl brings her belly where ever the fuck she goes." I shook my head.

"Let her be that's what makes her Monique."

"Babe I got to ask you something real quick though."

"What's up?" She turned to looking at me.

"Kareem..."

"Cameron..." She rolled her eyes. "Now that we have pass the first bases get to the point."

"Will you marry me?" 

Diamond.