Chapter 21

Kareem

I was exhausted. That's was an understatement, I was beyond exhausted. I was between my trap in Chicago, taking care of my babies and helping Monique with JC who happened to be a month old now, they had no clue what to do when she cried or anything about babies. And now I was back in the hospital Kaveen just gave birth to her baby boy Brandon. I got closer to her in a couple days just hanging out with her and my kids so that she got a feel of what she got herself into.

We had a few things in common but she was softer and more sweeter than me I guess. Way girlier she's in to pink and all that cute shit. While I was into guns and black shit. She was naturally a cool person. She even shared a few secrets with me, we actually had a sister moment and it felt good to know that I had a sibling despite the fact that she's having my husband baby. I was still mad at them and I still wanted to kill someone but I had to put that behind me. She wanted to get a DNA test after the baby got cleaned and fed by the nurse.

"Hey you!" She smiled. When I walked in her room with my shoe box.

"Sup." I nudged at her. "Hey mom could you give us a minute?"

"Yes baby I'm going to go get some coffee." She got up and walked out.

"How you feeling?" I asked sitting next to her bed. "I asked your nurse to bring Brandon out for me to see him again."

"Awe okay, and never been better." She smiled. "What's that?"

"You asked a lot of questions." I chuckled.

"You make me very curious, everything about you screams bad ass and you just don't give a fuck about anything."

"I wasn't always like that." I laughed at her.

"Liesss!" She giggled.

"No I'm serious it's not something I talk about but I was a nerd. Books and school was my life." I confessed.

"You a nerd? I don't believe you. What made you this tough?"

"Cameron." I sighed. "I love him so much I'd do anything for him or if anyone tried to take him away from me I'd go after them. I would hate them and I wouldn't stop till we have a fight."

"Oh." She whispered and I could tell she was scared as she stared at my gun in the box.

"If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already." I scoffed.

"Kareem I'm be honest I had no intention in sleeping with him. Because my boyfriend he proposed and I was going to get out of stripping but I had to pay off my pimp. And I was told by his wife that if I wanted to get out I could pay him by showing up to a bachelor party the rest of the girls where going and all I had to do was to dance with the biggest baller in the room. I showed up and they showed me to Cameron, I can remember..." She stopped midway shaking her head with a smirk.

"I swear this guy loved you more than anything in the world. He turned me down so many times just a dance and he kept saying he's married." She looked up at me." Your blessed. When I told my boyfriend I was pregnant and it might not be his, he didn't even think twice about leaving me. And I knew he loved me but this was the third time it happened to him so I understand why he left me."