Chapter 12

Cameron

I pulled up the gate and waited for it to opened after it did I drove up the long driveway and opening the garage as I got closer. I drove in the garage and parked my all black Bentley in the spot marked 10 next to Kay's all white's. 

Using the door that connected the garage with the laundry room I left my coat in the hamper before I went to the kitchen. I couldn't help but to notice the dimmed lights and candles around the house.

Then I remembered that Kay's mom took the kids back to her place for the night for us to get a little time together. Kay was not happy with letting her babies go at a month old but they were used to Kay's mom and the weren't a fussy pair, Kamrin wouldn't mind once he had his games and food he'd be fine.

I hung the key on the rack that held all our car keys and soon the tiny hairs on the back of my neck was erected as the smell of strawberries infiltrated my nostrils, slowly my eyes walked the stairs up to the top where my beautiful queen stood in only a thin sheer robe that exposed her ever so glistening skin and instigating features that stimulated every nerve in my body.

As if my eyes worked magic the robe fell as she inched closer to me. Meeting her halfway I climbed the stairs unbuttoning my shirt, we penetrated each other with our eyes not once breaking the lust filled stare. My heart double its beats as her hand reached for my face, rubbing my cheek I felt the warmth and softness of her hand and at that moment all I wanted to do was to be consumed into her love.

"Hi..." She whispered running her little fingers over my lips that was no agape.

"Hi..." I took a gulp, I fought the urge of fucking her on the stairs. I watched as her breath got uneven, each pant sent her nipples grazing my chest.

"Ssss." Her head bend back  in pleasure as she continuously teased her self with the grazes. Using the opportunity I held her left nipple between my fingers and squeezing it and she shook under my touch, I guess she was still tender from the babies. The white liquid trickled from her nipple using my thumb I wiped it off. "Oh daddy!!" She shivered in my arms.

Even though we were standing against the wall I could feel the heat that radiated from her thighs making me stand at attention.

"Cam ...the bed." She cried and I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and headed to the room.

" She cried and I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and headed to the room

"Cameron what's wrong?" She crawled to the foot of the bed rubbing my back.

"Kay, I can't." I held my head in my hand. I couldn't lay in bed and made love to her knowing what I did.

"Baby, don't beat yourself up, I could hep you if you like." She placed kisses on my neck.

"No, Kay I fucked up." I looked at her in her eyes. She hissed as she pushed me away and got off the bed.