Chapter 6

Cameron

"Well you're up early." She moaned lowly through the phone.

"Just wanted to hear your voice baby," I said looking around my room. I wasn't sure I was dreaming last night but the first thing I remember as my eyes opened was I heard her voice and saw her face last night.

"You're so corny." She giggled.

"Where are you?" I asked staring at the messy spot next to me in the bed; I wasn't alone last night.

"Where do you think?" She continued laughing.

"No I'm serious, where your ass slept last night?" I was through with the jokes; I was not willing to accept the fact that I might have fucked a girl last night who wasn't my wife. What has me worried the most I see no sign of condoms.

"Your bed nigga! Where you expect me to sleep?" She hissed and I could tell I made her mad.

"I was just asking, sorry if I ticked you off baby." I apologized. Maybe I was just being paranoid. The girl I saw had her face only and Kareem is pregnant this girl looks like Kay before she got pregnant.

"The kids miss you." She giggled.

"No we don't!" I heard Kam in the back. I swear he loved when I was out of town so he could sleep in our room, he was a mama's boy; just like his father.

"Aye! We gone fight when I get back!" I chuckled, if there was one thing I was proud of it had to be being a father it wasn't easy especially with little man but I loved him and Mia. She wasn't mine but after finding out who I was and who my mother was I didn't want Mia to have to deal with that when she got older, I wasn't close to Stef as Kay was but I worked with her and she was a good partner and I knew she meant a lot to Kay.

"You guys play too much. I miss you though...Kitty and I do." She sighed and I could hear the sexual frustration in her voice.

"Mommy we have a cat?"

"Kam can't you go play your games in the game room." She hissed her teeth.

"Dad's PS4 is better he has all the good games."

"It's because you're not supposed to be playing these games not get out my room and go play your games in the game room." I had to laugh at her I told her with Kamrin she has to be careful what she says little man was smart.

"So we don't we have a cat?"

"Kamrinnnnnn! Boy bye!"

"Females are so comflis-cated, we got a cat or we have no cat?"

"Cameron you're the reason he's like this." She hissed again and I could hear the door close.

"How am I to be blamed Mrs. Rodrigues?" I chuckled.

"Because of your genes Mr. Rodrigues, this other better not come with a smart mouth lawd I can bare but so much. But Cam hurry and come back I miss you."

"You know we can't have any more sex till after the baby gets here and you are healed."

"This is the last time you will get to knock me up." She hissed, damn my baby was a freak.

"Baby, what you talking about you know we are having twenty five kids." I smirked.

"Who the fuck pushing out twenty five kids, nigga you must be smoking the shit you selling. This is no factory fuck you talking bout' I need to get back to work, kill a few niggas and make money."