Chapter 15

Cameron

"What's up bro? What's so important a nigga had to run and come now?" I took a seat next to Jase at our old hiding spot where we would hide and smoke back when we were kids.

"Damn a nigga can't chill with his nigga anymore." He chuckled.

"Your ass always call me like this when you got bad shit to tell me." I cut my eyes at him.

"Control your period." He cut his eyes back at me.

"Maneeee why the fuck is we out here?" I asked puzzled as fuck.

"We haven't hang for a minute just wanted to hang with you bro." He sighed and I knew that sigh.

It meant whatever he was about to tell me was something I wouldn't be happy about and it was something that was taking a toll on him. And Kay said when he was like this I had to grow some balls and listen to him and not try to kill him.

"What's up bro?"

"Monique."

"Oh."

"You know why we he to break it off, and she kept coming back you know and I hated to see how she looked so I gave in and..."

"Bro what you saying? You guys messing around?"

"Yeah. I missed her man and she kept coming to see me reminding me of what we had back then and I wasn't gone lie I missed what we had."

"Damn, Jase you might not see it but you are getting better since you been getting help from that rehab. You won't hurt her and I trust you with her."

"I thought you'd tell me that I messed up and shit." He chuckles nervously.

"Naw, bro I know she is in love with you and I know what it is to love someone so I wouldn't say that shit to you man."

"The other day we met up by the basketball court we first met to work shit out."

"How did that go?"

"She told me something. And that's why I called you here today."

"Bro don't go all gay on a nigga. What the fuck you playing at?" I chuckled at the seriousness portrayed on his face.

"I proposed." He lit the blunt and took a deep pull at it.

"What?" I was so fucking shock he proposed. Damn, my sister deserves this I wanted her to be happy she has been down a lot lately.

"Yupp." He passed the blunt.

"Damn son I see you grew some balls huh! Proud as brother I took a long draw of the blunt.

"She's pregnant." He took up the blunt. "Nigga you wasting my shit."

"What!" It fell into my lap as I choked jumping up because the blunt was burning me.

"She's what!" I got up looking at him.

"Nigga is your ass deaf. I know you heard me." He hissed.