Chapter 20

Tonight y'all some lucky readers I had a bit of time and I decided to treat y'all! Two updates tonight but you know a few comments to unlock chapter 21😉😉 Happy reading look out for old faces coming back!

Monique

"I just want this to be over." I cried over the toilet while Jase held my hair back for me. "I just wanna eat." I continued.

Ever since this pregnancy shit I couldn't get to eat the food I loved having and I was so damn depressed. The moment I would have something small like a sandwich it comes right back up not even seconds later. 

"Baby, your due in a couple days don't sweat it." He gave me a. napkin to wipe my mouth. "I'm so proud of you, your my big girl."

All I heard just now was "big girl". Soon my tears came rushing down my face.

"Oh so now you think I'm fat! Well your fucking fault for making me fat! I didn't ask to be fat okay! You and your stupid dick cause this!" I went off on him and I stood up.

"Baby I didn't mean it like that." He tried defending himself but I ignored him as I brushed my teeth.

"This fat girl has nothing to say to you." I rolled my eyes at his reflection in the mirror.

"I'll see you in a minute." He walked out shaking his head.

After I was done I brushed my hair into a ponytail then I sulked out the bathroom pouting.

"Baby I'm hungry!!!" I cried as he smirked.

"Damn, new record."He looked at watch, smirking with an open arm I waddled over to him. He was sitting in the sofa at the end of the bed.

"Ohh daddy, I sure do miss you." I bit my lower lip the moment I sat in his lap.

"Na-uh you know what the doctors said about sex before the baby, especially now."

"I'm trying to figure out something, out of you and them damn doctors which one of y'all the cock blocker."

I haven't got a good dick since the last time we did it which led to this. And because he doesn't want to put the baby in danger all we been doing is cuddling. This damn baby had me sexually frustrated and food withdrawal. I was beyond depressed and to top it off Kay speaks to me but it's not like it use to, I wish I could have taken back what I said.

Kaveen is almost due too, I still spoke to her but I wasn't so close as I use to because I wasn't fond of Cameron being the father but either the case I will love that baby like I do to my other niece and nephews because it's never a child's fault for being born to their parents.