Chapter 4

Kareem

"Are you sure it's her?"

"Yes baby it is."

"Send me a pic Cameron I ain't buying that shit." I shook my head. Image popped up in my notification bar as my phone vibrated. Opening the message I was lost for words.

"Shit." I whispered.

"Is it her?" Nique asked as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, it is." I showed her the picture. "Damn, they fucked her up."

"Baby I don't trust this." I said honestly.

"What do you mean? Kaesy crazy ass probably fucked around with someone else and they dealt with her ass."

"No baby that was too easy shit not right, it couldn't be this easy." Baby let me speak to Ciara."

"Yo,"

"Cee, examine her body for a follow up."

"Yes boss."

"Thanks now get the fuck out of there." I hung up the phone.

"Kay what's wrong?" Nique queried. "Aren't you happy she is dead?"

"Nique something isn't right. They went to kill her and found her dead head mashed in and stabbed wounds this shit was personal."

"I don't see what's wrong."

"This is what's wrong." I showed her the pictured zoomed in to a stab.

"Wait sn't that your personal signature?"

"Yes."

"Oh shit." She stared at me in shock.

"Hey baby, I'm a hold a shower real quick then we can cuddle

"Hey baby, I'm a hold a shower real quick then we can cuddle." He winked before kissing me on my cheek.

"Boy bye!" I fanned him off allowing Ciara in the house. We waited for Cameron to leave before we started talking.

"Someone is sending you a message."

"Nah, Someone is fucking with the wrong pregnant bitch. Cover your ears baby." I rubbed my belly.

"But it's strange they didn't do on the chest where you normally do it, they did it on arm."

"So this person is not clear how I do my shit but they are copying, I don't need to tell you that you and the girls need to find this person and send a message."

"Yes boss."

"Did y'all clean up?"

"No, wasn't our mess so we left it."

"Good, I'm a stop by tomorrow and see if I can find any clues on it. Cameron will be going to Jersey so I have the time." I whispered. Doing business was supposed to be on hold till I had the baby but I missed the game and I thirst for it, I craved being in control.