Chapter 13

Kareem

"This is not real. Your not real." She whispered.

"I'm not real? Who are you to say that! Why do you look like me? Did you do plastic surgery or some shit! Someone set you up to this?" I asked confused as fuck.

"I don't know what the fuck you talking about I'm Kaveen who are you?"

"I'm Kareem."

"Cameron why do you keep fucking with me!" I shouted as I stared at her. Mixed feelings reigned over me as I clutched the grip of my gun, Why the fuck was he fucking with me? Why was he putting me through all this shit? Haven't he done enough already. My fingers

"Babe I swear I don't know her like that, but she was at the party. And shit happened I was drunk." He tried explaining himself.

"Could you guys stop staring at me fuck! I'm so fucking tired of him staring at me! Who the fuck are you and why the fuck do you look like me?"

"Nah bitch who the fuck is you! Coming into my life fucking it up with your shit! Who set you up to this? Huh do you know who you fucking with?" I inched closer grabbing her neck as my gun caressed her cheek.

"Babe, its not worth it just let her go."

"You won't do shit!" She hissed.

"Try me bitch." I pulled the hammer of my gun back.

"Kay no!" He shouted coming between us. Pushing me to the ground making the rough rug scare my elbows as he stood protecting her. I froze in shock as I watched my husband protect her.

"Kareem I can't let you do that...She's carrying my child." He sighed and slowly my heart broke into pieces.

"Yuh alright?" Her weak voice broke my thoughts.

"Yeah." I turned away from the window and forced a small smile on my face.

"How yuh look so?" She tried sitting up in the bed. "Like yuh did a bawl."

"Nah, I'm alright." I assured her as I fixed the pillows behind her. "Damn, couldn't they find a smaller gown to give you?" I rolled my eyes at the sight of her hospital gown.

"Me a get use to it yah now." She shrugged.

I wanted to ask her what was really wrong with her but I didn't want to spoil the fact that she allowed me to come to the hospital this time with her. I was really hoping it wasn't Cancer, I'm not sure if I was that strong because my mother meant the world to me.

"Mom?" I sat in the chair facing the bed.

"Mhh."

"You think I got siblings?"

"Wah kind a question yuh a ask me. Yuh no think if me did have anotha pickney me would a know." She shook her head.

"I really don't know what to think right now." I sighed as I played with my wedding ring.

"Wah wrong now?"

"Nothing, I just want to know if I had siblings probably on dad side that I might not know about."

"Dat ole' fart! Its possible but I know seh a yuh one me have. Did fi have two but she never mek it."

"What?"I looked up at her in shock.