Chapter 5

Kareem

"Mommy thank's for staying with us while Cam is away." I hugged her. Ever since she hid her sickness from me she has been distant and I was excited when she decided to stay with us for the week Cameron had to go New York.

"No problem baby. Me miss yuh and me baby dem." She kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait for next week I want this baby out now." I sighed. My feet were swollen beyond what I experienced with Kamrin.

"Where di Cameron say him gone now?" She rolled her eyes, she is taking an awful time to warm up to him but he loved her anyway.

"One of his friends bachelor party."

"And dem di affi go so far fi party?" I knew my mother too well to not know where this was going.

"Mom, I trust him I know he won't do anything to mess up what we had." I smiled biting my lower lip this guy had me head over heels for him.

"Never say him would a do it, but if me no mistaken them never rape him one time ago?" She arched her right eyebrow.

"Rape, I corrected her "and he was drugged momma why you gotta bring it up," I turned the stove off.

"Cause me need yuh fi be strong if him come back wid bad news, yuh pa did wuckless everytime him go weh him come back wid bay rass bad news, bay fuckery me go through enuh."

"Mom I thought we agreed about cursing near the baby."

"The pickney pupa a badman and yuh sing badwud when yuh head tek yuh, so my likkle wud dem nah do nothing."

"You need help your crazy." I laughed.

"But a true."

"I hope he doesn't do shit to mess up anything momma." I frowned. As much as I trusted Cameron shit always seems to happen that affects our relationship and now I had no intention of leaving especially with his kids.

"Baby nuh worry bout it, if anything me still have me bat." She rubbed my back.

"Oh wow!" I shook my head taking the dishes out the cupboard as I got ready to share the dinner.

"Ahhhh!" I dropped the plate. Shit! I paid a lot for that set.

"Wah happen?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Just felt some pain down there." I clutched my belly I couldn't help but to think my baby was in danger.

"Wah me bring yuh go hospital?"

"No I just want to rest I'll go sleep feed the kids please."

"Alright baby."

Cameron

Cameron

"Cheeerrrsss Niggaas!" Jase got the guys raving again. I sat by the bar sipping on the only drink that I craved, but I hated drinking it without Kay with me; the feeling of her in my lap watching me drinking it and teasing me when she would steal a sip I wear this girl had me whipped no matter how much I hated admitting it.