Chapter 8

I'm not motivated to update, you guys aren't commenting or even voting and I think I'm wasting my time posting when I can't get any feedback, that's why I stopped updating.

Cameron

Cameron

"Couldn't this wait till another day, after the baby maybe." She exhausted tiredly.

"No I just felt like I should do this." I helped her to the passenger seat adjusting the seat belt to fit her tummy.

"Seriously, you need to go get your check up five months earlier than usual." She penetrated me with her eyes in suspicion.

"Ah, yeah." I cleared my throat as I started the car and drove out the driveway.

"Are you okay?" She asked again.

"Yes, baby I'm fine." I smiled at her rubbing her hand that I'm
   rested on the arm rest.

"Is there something you need to tell me? Cameron j swear if you are hiding some shit from me that I should know I will-" Her phone rang and interrupted what was about to be a big argument.

We pulled up to the clinic and I said a small prayer in my head as I got out to help her out the car. L

"Baby relax." I held her in my arms as I kissed her forehead.

"Don't tell me to relax. How do you expect me to behave when you brought me to five months earlier than you normally go to get your check up, how the fuck should I feel Cameron."

"Don't be like that baby."

"We gone see what I should be like when I get to the bottom of why you need a STD check up five months before time." She rolled her eyes walking off.

I needed to get shit straight now or else I fear she will find out some other way and do some drastic shit.  Knowing Kareem she would probably kick me out for a while.