Chapter 3

I know I abandoned y'all! I'm sorry I was in the hospital and I was not allowed to do any form of work because of my health. But I'm out now just in bed rest trying to recover. And I had to whip up something for y'all real quick!

PLEASE CHECK OUT: If Only You Knew by Natahlia Starr (@dxminican)

Kareem

"You want to know the story of how mommy and daddy got married." I sighed rubbing my belly. The doctors said I should try talking to the baby as it builds a connection with the baby before they get out.

 The doctors said I should try talking to the baby as it builds a connection with the baby before they get out

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I'm ready for this." I stared  at my reflection in the mirror.  I'd never think of being in a hundred thousand dollar dress hand stitch custom made white lace dress with a dash of real gold sparkled on the tail by the Versace Queen herself - Donatella Versace , Cam flew out to Italy and got it for me. He wasn't joking when he said he would buy me the whole world if he had to; this was too much after all that I did to him I some how felt underserving of all that he has done for me since we got back together. He even got me a new engagement ring- half a million when Nique and I researched. Some days I felt as if he was rubbing it in my face all that I've fucked up in the past and how it could have been married along time but I couldn't help but think of how more connected we are now that all that has happened, both of us are keen on each other because we fear of losing the love we have for each other.

"Yes you are, you're just nervous." She smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Can I take a rain check?"

"Bitch you done lost it, on your wedding day!" She exclaimed laughing. "Kay, you'll be fine, you've been with Cameron for what-"

"10 years." I answered still staring at myself in the mirror, it felt like it was just yesterday I saw him in the parking lot at school with Gabriel as I dreamt of him just glimpsing at me and now 10 years later I had his child with another one on the way and I was getting married to him. I loved him no questions asked but I was scared shitless; what if I messed up. I was known for messing shit up a lot especially when it was about and I didn't want to hurt him.