Chapter 13

AN: It's getting really hard to stick to the original plot for this story instead of just writing heaps of fluff with the guys... Just thought you all should know...

I wake up and look down at my knees. I was so thankful that the kind librarian would use her bandages on me, but if mother saw them she'd give me a punishment for stealing.

So, instead I took them off as I walked home, stashing them in my bag. This morning I was left looking at my knees which were littered with lots of small scabs from where the rice had cut open my skin. Sighing, I tried to wear some long pants to cover it up, but my knees hurt too badly when anything touched them. Instead I was forced to wear my clean skirt, convincing myself that nobody cared enough to notice- let alone say something about it.

The bus ride there was more peaceful then yesterday, since I made sure to sit away from them. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday.

I continued to ignore them as they walked next to me on the way to my locker, even walking straight into my homeroom and sitting down in my regular seat, ignoring the fact that Luke and North just swapped place with them.

Luke tried doing something with my hair but I ducked and slapped his hands away. Every time I avoided them it seemed to make them sad but I couldn't bring myself to care too much. After all, their end game was to expose me to everyone.

Wasn't it?

Shaking the doubt away from my mind I tapped my foot, wincing when it hit the table. Stupid knees.

"What's wrong?" North immediately asked. I glared at him, despite my eyes feeling watery from the small bump. Why does it hurt this much from a small tap?

"Tell me baby, please. I just want to help." I just shake my head at him and raise my hand.

"What?" The teacher snapped in disinterest.

"Bathroom pass?" I ask. At his shrug I stand, ignoring the gasp when the boys notice my knees. Once I get to the front desk the teacher notices the state of my knees. If this is how much strife it causes I want to know what they'll think of the practically black bruise on my upper thigh- from that bloody stair case. It's slightly bigger then both my hands put together.

"I think you should visit the nurse." He tells me, only slightly concerned. He fills out the pass and tells me to take my bag with me and not to come back for the rest of the period. Yay.

"I can take her." North starts to stand when the teacher scowls at him.

"She's perfectly capable of walking to the nurses office on her own Mr Taylor! Now shut up, I've got a headache." No wonder the teacher was making us be quiet this period, even standing up to North, he was too sore to realise what he was doing or to watch stuff on his laptop.

I grab my bag without making eye contact and hobble out of the classroom, heading in the direction of the nurse.

Obviously I didn't actually go into the office.

No, that boy nurse would ask too many questions, and judging from previous experiences he'd have some more life advice for me that I don't need.

Instead the bathroom is my final destination. Sitting inside of a stall I'm prepared to wait out the bell.

LETS TAKE IT BACK NOW (Morning)

Ghost Mans POV

Somehow Kota managed to wake up with the sun, I have no idea how the boy manages to have such an accurate body clock.