Chapter 24

(I would like to thank an amazingly talented video editor. Thank you darling for making this beautiful trailer. You are amazing! Lol! artifices101 )

Isabel POV

I woke up the next morning. I felt empty and upset. I felt as if something was wrong. I got up and went to take a shower. I cried after the entire day yesterday. I couldn't move on. I couldn't stop thinking about my Gio. Last night, when Diego and I were dancing with each other, I felt an attraction. It was a physical attraction, but I didn't feel any connection from the soul or our hearts. I only felt that with Gio.

I came out of the shower and changed into a beautiful day dress with heels. I curled my hair and looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I walked into the kitchen.

"Diego?!" I saw the note on the refrigerator and smiled reading it.

I always leave to work early in the morning at 8. I will be back at 5 in the afternoon. Enjoy the breakfast. Relax. I will see you later Izzy.

Love,

Diego.

I smiled at how sweet Diego was. He always made sure that I got my rest. I made myself breakfast, and my mind went straight back to Gio. I always made him breakfast. I wonder if he ate. Is he even up?

Suddenly, my eggs started to burn and I quickly gasped as I turned the fire off.

"Shit." I cursed. I never curse. Gio always curses and as much as I try to get him to stop cursing, I miss it. I sighed and shook my head, then I went back to the room and grabbed my purse. I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted to see Gio, so we can kiss and make up, then I was going to drag him back home.

When I got to mansion, I knocked on the door and I froze to see an unfamiliar face of a woman.

"Hi. You must be Isabel." The lady said opening the door for me. "I'm Tulip. The nurse."

"Nurse?" I asked curiously. "For who?"

"Mrs. Fiorelli." She answered my question and I nodded.

"Okay then. Where is Giovanni?" I walked upstairs towards our bedroom and he was not there.

"Isabel."

"Ms. Isabel to you. Thank you very much."

"You left. You cannot be here."

"Excuse you?" I asked becoming offended.

"Yes Tulip." Mama Rhiana came up behind me and she smirked at me. " You are on thin ice Tulip. With flirting with my son and disrespecting my house, it seems to me that you can leave for the day."

"My orders are to-"

"Leave!" Mama Rhiana yelled at Tulip and she rolled her eyes. She grabbed her bag then left for the day. I smirked and looked to Mama Rhiana.

"What happened to you being peaceful?" I smirked as I helped her head into the kitchen.

"I was being peaceful." She smiled at me.

"Oh, now don't lie to the child Rhiana." Zaleta said making her laugh. "You know that you have been giving that bitch a hard time."

"Well, my son couldn't defend his idiotic self. He was drunk."

"She...." I sat myself down. "Gio and her were flirting?"

"She started it. Now, I am not defending Gio, but he really misses you. He got so drunk that he passed out." Mama Rhiana informed me. "With me, he always tells the truth. As a mother, I know when he is lying. He says that he cannot stop thinking about you."