Chapter 42

(Hello my lovely Bellas!

I would like to thank @goodgirl for reviewing the Saint on YouTube! It is a Spoiler Free Review. She has great videos on YouTube and love to interact with her subscribers and followers. Please like the video and subscribe to her @Erileareader. Show some love and support people. :)

Love,

Isabel.)

Giovanni POV

The next morning I woke up with the nastiest hangover. I saw Isabel still sleeping. I went to take a hot shower, and when I got out, the steam fogged up the mirror. I wiped the fog away and trimmed my shadowed beard. I sighed looking at my tattoos and smiled realizing the feud was over. I saw my eagle tattoo and my Wolf tattoo. I also had extra tattoos on my body just for the hell of it and my hand to. God I got tattoos all over my body and the scars made it look disfigured. Especially the large scar across my chest.

God. I am nothing.

Isabel deserves better than me, yet she loves me.

I walked to my closet and put on my favorite shirt that Isabel made me. I made sure to keep this shirt away from Chris. I slapped on some jeans and boots and thought of the perfect.

Ever since the feud was over I took over the Russian empire, lost my parents, went back to church, and gain the trust of a Russian. I laughed thinking about Erik. He's a good kid, I can't wait to see what he becomes in the future.

While everyone was asleep, I went to the garden and picked out Isabel's favorite flowers, Lillies. I went back to our room and kissed Isabel good morning.

"Wake up Bella. Today is your day." I smiled handing her the flowers but she looked at me strangely covered her face with the pillow. "Oh come on Bella..... I'm not leaving you alone all day today." She still didn't move. "If you get out of bed, I'll get you a cookie." She peeked her head out of the blanket and groaned.

"Chocolate chip." She glared at me and I smirked at her as she pushed me away.

"It better be a big one because last time you gave me a cookie it was tiny." She got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom door. She turned around and looked at me. "This is the first time in months I have seen you without a suit." She told me with a smirk and crossed her arms.

"Well.....I decided to go for a different look today."

"Hmm....." She smiled and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I was feeling good today. I went downstairs to grab breakfast and I saw Erik laughing and talking on the phone.

"No.  No baby.  It's all good.  You can call me anytime." He smiled crossing his arms and slumping in his chair a bit as he spoke. "Oh yeah girl. I definitely need help with my math homework." He smirked and shook his head stating he didn't need help with his math. I chuckled and shook my head. God, that kid got life easy. "You.....you want me to come over to your house?.....Oh.....your parents won't let you come to a guy's house. Um..... Oh they're over protective." He looked to me and I grabbed his notebook and wrote on it.

'Go to her house. The man is supposed to chase the girl, not the other way around.'

"Umm......can you text me your address?.... Great!...... See you soon." Erik looked like he was panicking and I laughed.

"Calm down kid. Get some flowers. For the girl and the mom and take bottle from the liquor cabinet and give it to the father. Maybe you can have a drink with him." 

"I just turned 16. I'm underage." I scoffed as he explained that he was too young to drink. 

"Americans." I chuckled and patted his back. "Welcome to Italy kid. Good thing the drinking age is 16." I smirked at him and gave him the keys to the liquor cabinet.

"Really?" He smiled looking at the keys.

"Yes. Just no drinking and driving." I warned.

Isabel came down the stairs and into the kitchen. I had to say she looked amazing.

"Okay. I am ready. Where are we going?" She asked.

Isabel POV

I was still pissed off at Gio for standing me up......again. I mean I don't mind him hanging out with his friends but it seems to me that he keeps breaking his simple promises. We didn't even eat breakfast at the house. Gio drove us to a ferry dock. I looked at him in strange wonder.

"A ferry?" I asked and Gio smirked. He played with my hand which held the engagement ring.

"We're going on a little trip." Gio smiled at me and we got on the ferry. 

"Giovanni Fiorelli. You are full of surprises." I smiled softly and Gio laughed grabbing my waist.

"Is that a smile? Are you smiling?" He laughed and tried to kiss me. "Come on now. Give me a kiss."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" He suddenly tickled me and I laughed and squirmed while I turned around in his arms. My eyes connected with his blue eyes. He smiled and kissed me passionately. "G-Gio....there's people staring."

"Let them." He smirked and nibbled on my bottom lip.

A couple of hours later, we made it to our destination. My mouth fell to the floor to see this beautiful island.

"Where are we?"

"Welcome....to Sardinia Bella."