Chapter 33

Giovanni POV

It has been two months since Isabel had been kidnapped. We met Erik and he gave us whatever little information he knew about the whereabouts of either Isabel or his family members. That same day that we met Erik, we took a flight to Cairo. We searched every part of the city for Ambrosim, Simon, or Dmitri.

A week after we arrived, a few of my soldiers captured Dmitri at the market......

It was a dark night in Cairo, Egypt. 50 out of the 200 men I brought with me on this journey, surrounded Dmitri. My boys dragged Dmitri to one of the most deserted parts of Cairo. I smirked coming out of the car in blacks slacks, white shoes, and a white short sleeved button up. I wore sunglasses as  I walked over to Dmitri. I took the cigarette away from my lips smirking.

"Dmitri Rostov. I have not seen you since Seville. Scratch that. I have not seen you since you stabbed me." I smirked as I put out my cigarette on his eyelid.

"Aghhh!" Dmitri screamed but nobody would come to hear him scream. "Son of a bitch!"

"Come on Uncle Dmitri." Erik said. Dmitri looked at Erik in shock. He was standing right next to me.

"Traitor! Fucking Traitor! You will burn in hell for this Erik! Judas!" He yelled at Erik, however; Erik suffered more abused than any other person I have met. He ran up punched him without any mercy. Dmitri was coughing up blood as Erik stepped on his chest. I was shocked. This kid got talent.

"Now I don't feel like getting my hands dirty." I said leaning against the dirt wall.

"So you're just going to let the kid take my job?" Leo growled. "You know kicking their ass is my talent."

"Take a break today Leo. This kid got some revenge he wants to get out." I said taking out my flask of whiskey and taking a sip. I heard Leo growl. He scratched his face. There was a huge scar on the left side of his face that ran from his forehead, down the middle of his eyelid, across his cheek and down his neck. He was more of the wild and violent card in the gang. He was crazier in high school.

"Fine. I'll take a break." He took my flask away. "But I'm taking the whiskey with me." He walked out to the car as I chuckled. I went back to see Dmitri's teeth on the floor and his face completely covered in blood.

"Kid...Kid!" I pulled him away as I heard Erik scream and curse. "Stay behind me. Don't kill him yet." He was panting and I sighed rubbing the side of my face.

"Okay....Okay......" Dmitri groaned and gargled in pain. "What the hell do you want to know?"

"Where is the dame slave trade? Where's Isabel?!" I yelled.

"Isabel? Your bitch?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my gun and shot him in his dick. Wow! He screamed as if that really hurt. "We killed all of our slaves! They were getting old!They reach 30 and we killed them! The younger girls....we ....we sold them and-"

"Where is she?!" I hit him with my gun.

"Turkey! Istanbul!" He cried in pain. "Don't kill me please. She's with my father and Ambrosim."

"Is he begging boys?!" I laughed with my men and put the barrel of the gun between his eyes. "Real gangsters don't beg." I didn't beg for them to not to kill me. I was stronger than this Russian prick.

What a coward.

The shot rang through all of our ears.

That same day, I killed Dmitri. There was only two Rostovs left. Simon and Ambrosim.

Istanbul was huge. My men and I laid low heading into the brothels to find these women captured in poor condition. All these brothels in the city didn't have my Saint. She was too good for this world. Too good for me.

Chris suddenly came in with a few men he is in charge of. It was easier to control the empire and the mafia like a business. I'm like the CEO. Victor, Leo, and Chris are the Underbosses. They are second in command. Beneath the underbosses are the Capos. The Capos control each section of the Italian Mafia. The Capos are in charge of the soldiers who do the dirty work. 

"Boss. One of the soldiers found out that most of these brothels are owned by the Spanish mafia." Chris said.

"We just found that out too." Leo said. "A dirty cop tipped us telling us that the Russians were taken down by the Spanish. All the slaves they owned are theirs now."

"And out of all the brothels....no Isabel." Victor said coming into the room. "The Boss's name is Omar Ramos."

I rubbed my face then looked down at the city of Istanbul.

"Chris." I called out.

"Boss?" He responded back.

"Can you do a background check today on Omar Ramos?"

"I'm on it. Boys! get to the computers now." He ordered his men and they went on to find the information we needed.

3 hours later.....

"Nothing! Nothing at all! All we got is an address!" Chris came in frustrated. We were shocked. He was a computer wiz, but for him to fail on finding somebody on the computer was a shock.

"Nothing?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Nothing. The only thing that came up was this address right here in Istanbul."

I arrived to the address. I arrived with Victor, Leo, and Chris, but I went into the building alone.

"If I don't come out in 5 minutes come in."

 The abandoned building overlooked the beautiful structure of the city. There was nobody in sight. It didn't make sense. Why would a boss own a crappy building like this. I heard one glass vase break. I turned swiftly and punched the unknown bastard.He took out his knife and tried to slice me. I moved and dodged the blade then took out my trustee knife. I cut his arm and he groaned. I grabbed him in a choke hold making him gasp and cough for air.

"Omar.....Ramos! Where is he?!" I yelled out. My men came in with gun pointing at the man. He used his fighting skills to flip me on my back and tackled me. We ended up having our knives at each other's throats. I was panting and thought I was hallucinating.

"Diego?"

"What the fuck you want Omar for?!" He yell back pushing the blade to my throat. He heard the guns cock and I pushed my knife against his throat. "Stay back! I'll kill this fucker!"

He was younger and faster. I spoke in Italian to my men.

"Stai indietro! (Stay back!)" I yelled warning my men.

"I ask again.....What the fuck you want Omar for cabron?! (Fucker!)"

"I am here to look for Isabel!" We suddenly stopped arguing. Guns were pointing at us.

"For Isabel huh? So am I......" I looked at him confused as our blades softened. "Every mafia family from around the world knows that the infamous Giovanni Fiorelli is engaged to a woman named Isabel. Including me."

He stood up and he helped me up.

"You're in the Spanish mafia?" I asked.

"Funny right? The pastor's son, a Mafia boss."

My eyes widened.

"What?! Wait. You're what?!"

"I'm Omar Ramos."

Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore twisted.