Epilogue

Giovanni POV

1 year later....

7 months after giving me the news that I was going to be a father, Isabel gave birth to twins. My boys Marco Angelo Fiorelli and Roberto Santos Fiorelli. We decided to name them after our father. I spend time with Isabel and the boys as much as possible because even though I work on the ranch, I have to leave to Rome once every 2 months to handle the empire in person even though I can control it from Spain.

Now it has been a year since the boys were born. I was excited to walk through the door after not seeing my family for a week.

"Where are my boys?!" I exclaimed in excitement as I came back from Rome to run up some quick business. I ran to the backyard and saw Isabel sitting in a lawn chair while the babies were in the sand box. The boys squealed and laughed. I smiled when Isabel came up to me and kissed me. "There is my Bella. So....how are the boys doing?" I smiled and sat on the floor with Marco and Roberto. They were dirty from playing with the sand and water.

"There they are. Dirty like always no matter how many times I clean them." I laughed as she giggled sitting next to me.

"Boys will be boys. Right guys?" I tickled them a bit and they laughed and squealed.

"Partai!" Chris said coming into the backyard.

"Chris?!" Isabel laughed and quickly got up to hug him. "Oh my God! What are you doing here?!" 

"Well....." Victor said coming in with their luggage and gifts. "We're here for our nephews' birthday." He smirked and Isabel smiled hugging him.

"This place never changes I'm telling you." Leo said putting out his cigarette before coming towards us. He looked like he was upset.

"Awe Leo. I know you have been going through alot this year but I'm happy that you came." She hugged him too. "Your nephews are waiting for you guys."

"Isn't anybody going to help me make the cake?!" Mama Zaleta exclaimed and Isabel shook her head laughing and came to the kitchen. Chris came over to Marco and Roberto.

"Psst.....hey guys guess what?..... Your Uncle Chris got rid of his rash...... I think he found you a new aunty." He snickered looking so in love.

"Good." I said. "My kids didn't need to be traumatized at such an early age."

"Hey Gio!" 17 year old Erik came running towards us. "This place is awesome! I can see myself having a small recording studio here." He excitedly said.

"Keep working hard kid and you will get that studio, but you got to go to college first."

"Hey." Victor said. "Do you guys know if Karol will be here?"

"I don't know. You can always ask Isabel." I said and he nodded walking inside the house.

"I think I'm going to America tonight boys." Leo all of a sudden said. "I messed something up so I got to fix it."

"Is it Marilla?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. It's her."

Isabel came in and smiled.

"Go to her Leo." She said. Leo smiled ad kissed her cheek then left.

"Chris!" Mama Zaleta yelled out.

"Yeah?!" I snickered seeing how Chris was yelling out to his mother.

"Are you going to call Gillian?!" She yelled out and Chris ran inside.

"Who is Gillian?" Isabel smirked as I played with the boys.

"Chris's doctor." I smiled and kissed your hand.

Isabel POV

"You know Karol is coming soon, but whatever that is going on with Victor and her, they need to work it out soon." I said.

"No I agree. He wouldn't shut up about her." I saw Gio pick up the boys and I smiled as we walked inside. "Wow. I can't believe they are a year old already. We're doing good." I smiled at Gio as he rocked the babies back and forth. Marco grabbed Gio's ear, while Roberto squeezed his nose.

"We're blessed Gio." I smiled.

"You're right. Now my boys have to get ready for a party and watch Daddy fall on his ass when he is drunk.

"Nope." I smirked.

"What do you mean no? Woman speak." I laughed as we walked inside. 

"I didn't hire Barney for the party. So...... start practicing your Barney voice." I giggled and took the boys from him.

"Why do I have to be Barney?!" He yelled and I laughed more. The boys squealed and babbled as we spoke to each other.

There is plenty more stories to tell about our life and our journey. This is only one of those days.

THE END

OR.....

IS IT!