Chapter 45

Giovanni POV

The party was a success. Erik handle the music and I have to say the kid knows how to dance. He was dancing with his date Camila.

The cake was delicious and then I danced with my Bella all night.

Victor and Karol got into some fight in the reception and we became confused as to what was going on with them. 

Chris tried to convince Diego to look at his rash, but with no success. 

Leo went for a walk around Sardinia, and his life changed that night. That's a different story. 

After the reception, Isabel and I went to our beach home that I rented. I smiled as I carried her over the threshold.

"Mrs. Fiorelli. How was that surprise?" I smirked placing her on the couch. She laughed as I dropped myself right next to her.

"I will tell you this....you are not sleeping on the couch tonight."

"Yes!" I cheered and kissed her softly. Soon the soft kiss became hard. It became heated. I moaned and she whimpered gripping my jacket.

"I'm...I'm nervous Gio."

"My Bella.....let me take care of you." I whispered huskily in her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. She hissed and whimpered in pleasure squirming underneath me. I took off her dress and I saw she was nervous. I looked at her face and she closed her eyes. I took her face in my hands. "It is me. Just me." She panted and slowly opened her eyes then looked at me. She helped me take off my shirt and tie. Her hands were shaking and I smiled as she finally unbuttoned my shirt. I kissed her cheek. "You are so beautiful." I wrapped my arms around her and unclipped her bra. She gasped as cold air hit her skin. I led her hands down to my pants as I took off my shoes. She unbuckled and unbuttoned my pants seeing that my manhood was ready for her. I slowly took off her panties and I smiled at her placing my lips on her beautiful body.

"Mmm.....Gio....."

Isabel POV

"I want to make love to you. I don't want to hurt you." He whispered sweet things into my ear and against my skin making me feel loved. I felt safe in his arms, and I wanted to be with him in this moment for the rest of my life.

"I am yours." I whispered back and that night, he showed me how a man was supposed to treat a woman in bed. He gave me the best feeling in the world. He made me feel like an angel. All those words, nightmares, and the memories the Rostovs told me when I was in hell, were suddenly gone. God sent me my husband and I was the most happiest woman in the world.

The next morning, I woke up quietly to cook Gio some breakfast. I had a special glow and I was in his t shirt. As I was cooking french toast, Gio came up behind me kissing my neck.

"Mmm......delicious. My breakfast." I gasped and laughed hitting his arm. He turned me around and kissed me. That was the first time ever I burnt french toast.

We made love everyday, and each time he touched me, he made me feel like I could fly. 

1 Week Later....

We moved back to Alora. The ranch was fixed up to it's very best. Gio was still the Italian Mafia Lord, but just like Diego, he kept it on the down low. Instead of breeding horses, Gio finally taught himself how to breed cattle and sell them. He even bought me a brand new horse that I named Day.

It was just like old times again. Gio was right. He promised me we were going to go back to our old lives. I felt safe and sound and I knew nothing was going to change, or....so I thought.

2 Months Later......

I came back from Malaga after seeing the doctor. I went to the fields to see Gio on his horse leading them to the river and the pastures. I smiled as turned to me and I waved at him. I decided to get on my new horse, Day and ride after him.

"I came back from the doctor." I said as I was riding next to him. He looked concerned.

"Well? What is going? Did she give you medicine?" He asked me.

"Pretty much. She gave me prenatal vitamins." He straightened his back and I laughed. "Gio....I'm two months pregnant."

"You're....you're pregnant?" I nodded and laughed as he became more excited. "I'm going to be a dad?!"

"Yes! Gio yes! You're going to be a daddy!"

I laughed as he had the hugest smile on his face.

"Whoooohooooo!" He screamed in excitement. He laughed and got down from his horse. He helped me off of mine. "I can't.....I never thought that I would be a father." 

"Well, believe it my Gio." I placed his hand on my belly. "We're going to be a family."

He let out a hearty laugh and kissed me passionately as he held my forming baby bump. We kissed at the very same spot we met. 

At the bank of the river, where our story began.

You could say it was a happy ending, but I say.....

It was the perfect beginning.

THE END