Chapter 29

Isabel POV

I ran until I got to the river. I panted and heard gunshots coming from the house. I looked at my childhood home watching the fire explode from the guns. The violent shots did not stop. Suddenly, there was silence. I heard nothing nothing else. I stepped back and got into the river. It was cold and dark. A shadow figure appeared in front of me. It was a strong male figure.

"Gio?!" I came out of the water and I heard a gun cock. I put my hands up and I heard an unfamiliar chuckle. The man grabbed me by my wrist and smirked while he looked at my engagement ring. "Who are you? W-where is Gio?!"

"You're beautiful." He caressed my cheek but it wasn't Gio's touch.

"Don't touch me!" I tried to him but he grabbed my hand almost breaking it.

"Such a weak little thing." He chuckled. "You work for me now Ms. Isabel." I pulled away and ran. The faster I ran, the quicker the footsteps were behind me. Soon, I was tackled to the ground. I screamed for my life. A wet rag was placed over my mouth and nose. I struggled against his grasp. "You're mine now."

Then all I saw was black.

Pure darkness.

Back in Rome.....

Ivanka (Tulip) POV

"Where are my meds?! Ugh! God I hate this nurse." Rhiana yelled out as I was outside smoking some weed. I needed to relax and calm down. I rolled my eyes and put out the weed and stuck a piece of gum in my mouth. I walked in to see Rhiana walking around and stopped to find me. "Well?"

"What do you need Mrs. Fiorelli?" I blandly asked.

"My fucking medicine! What do you think?!" She yelled walking into three kitchen the living room rolling her eyes. I scoffed and felt my phone vibrate.

Giovanni and his bitch are with me. Come home.

Ambrosim

I smirked and chuckled. I explained to Ambrosim that I wanted to kill Giovanni as me. Not as another person. He deserved to be tortured after breaking my heart, and that bitch that he is with deserves to be a slut for the rest of her life. I went into the kitchen and prepared Rhiana's food. I made her tea instead of coffee. I made sure her soup was hot enough to burn her fat ass tongue.

"Tulip!!!!!!" Rhiana yelled again and I groaned turning my head to look at the shiny knives I have cleaned by hand.

"Do it clean. Do it clean." I sighed and put everything on the tray. "Fuck. I need another blunt."

I went up to Rhiana's room and she sat in her bed watching TV and crossing her arms.

"Here you go Mrs. Fiorelli." I said trying to act polite but deep inside I hated this woman with a passion. She didn't say anything as she began to sip her tea and her eat her soup. I heard her start to pant. I smirked and chuckled and she looked to me. She threw the food with as much strength as she could but she just ended up making. She fell out of bed and crawled to me but I kicked her away from me. Her wheezing echoed throughout the room. She started to vomit and began to feel dizzy. I laughed darkly and stood tall over the woman.

"W-w-wh-what....did....d-did...." She tried to finish her question but I answered before she could.

"I added a special ingredient in your tea and soup. Seroquel. The highest dosage a psychotic person may take is 800 milligrams." She kept vomiting blood and I chuckled. "You're having an overdose. Let it go. Don't fight it. Let all 17 pills take over your body." I chuckled as she fainted on her vomit and I smirked. Great. Now it will look like an accident. Before I could clean up the mess, I heard somebody behind me.

"What the fuck happened?!" Roberto yelled pushing me aside and pointing his gun at me. I laughed and put my hands up. "Get away from her! My Darling!" He made his way over to his wife and checked her pulse. He froze and his gun dropped. "My darling. My Rhiana." He couldn't hold in his strength his anymore. He held body and cried into her neck. "Don't do this to me. Please!" He was in his own world. I sighed and rolled my eyes pulling out the glove and grabbing Roberto's gun. "You're the love of my life. I know I fuck up but......but I need you. Don't close your eyes on me. You're the reason why I fight to stay alive. You're my angel dressed in armor. You're my everything." He wiped his face holding her lifeless body and looked at me with hate. You're one of them. You bitch! I'll kill you!"

"Say hi to your wife for me." I shot him five times in the head. Let's just say that his face was not recognizable.

Roberto was dead holding his wife's body. I quickly left the mansion before anybody could find out what happened behind the closed doors of the estate. I knew that it would not be long before they find me.