Chapter 30

Giovanni POV

I screamed when I felt a rush of cold water thrown on me. It was a horrible way to wake up. What made things worse was that I could not move. I heard the shaking of chains.

"Fuck." I groaned and tried to straighten myself up.

"You are a hard man to find Fiorelli." Ambrosim chuckled walking into the broken down wooden shack. "Welcome to Russia."

"Where is Isabel?"

"You know I tried to wonder what I did wrong. Why didn't you die immediately? Was it me? The river? Then, I realized that it was your little slut." He chuckled like crazy. I spit in his face and he punched me. "How rude of a guest you are. You are supposed to let the other person finish talking."

"Fuck you."

"Now we're talking! Anyway, virgins in the sex slave trade are very rare. I can make alot of money off of her." He smirked. "I can break her in. So I guess she won't be needing this anymore." He smirked playing with the engagement ring in my face. I was heated and pulled against the chains.

"She's mine! Where the fuck is she you prick! You fucking devil!"

"Gone! Just like I can't see my wife you cant see yours." He chuckled. "Why the hell am I wasting my time with you? Ivanka."

Ivanka? Oh no......

I haven't seen that bitch in years. Or at least, that was what I thought. My eyes popped out of my head.

"Tulip?"

"Hi Giovanni." She smirked and came closer taking the ring from Ambrosim and placing it on her finger.

"Take that ring off your fucking finger you crazy bitch!"

"So. Giovanni. Tell me. How does it feel?" I looked at her awkwardly. Ambrosim chuckled and left the cabin shutting the door. "About your parents not seeing your great downfall?" She took the ring off and gave it back to Ambrosim. He put it on his pinky.

"They will see me rise up again."

"Hmm......well....let's bring them in. Hugo!" A man walked in with a tv and a laptop. He connected the laptop into the tv and smirked as he hacked in the security system at my house. I saw the video camera in my house. He rewind some footage until he reached the part where I saw my mother begging for her life and Tulip shot my father dead. I was silent. My blue eyes turned black. Suddenly, I didn't think it was possible, I broke both of the chains. With the long broken chain of imprisonment, I used it to as an instrument of torture. I whipped the man with the knocking him to the floor and broke his neck. Ivanka jumped on my back grabbing another broken chain and trying to choke me.I arched my back and crunched forward flipping her on her back. I wrapped my chains around her neck and pulled. She squirmed and gasped for air. That little bitch.

"Die bitch! Fucking slut!" With those words I broke her neck and she laid on the floor lifeless. I panted and looked around. I sniffed and almost gagged. "Ugh. Dame. The bitch could've showered first?" I found the keys on her hip and unlocked the broken chains around my wrists. I grabbed the rifle and was ready to kill.

Before I met Isabel, I was crazy and heartless. Now they messed with my Saint. I'm crazier than what I ever was before. The basement was dark and massive. I found a lighter and used it to guide my way. Suddenly, somebody jumped on me. I fell forward losing my rifle. A sharp blade went through my shoulder. I grabbed the rifle and flipped around blowing the fuckers head off.

Who did I see dead on the floor?

It was nobody.

Just the rat Peter. He smelled like a rat too.

"Good riddance." I scoffed. I found my way out of the shack. "Fuck! It's cold as hell!"

"We actually are in hell." I heard a familiar voice. Victor. I smirked and looked to my boys. 200 other men were behind them. "Get your ass in the van man." I smirked at him and walked over letting my shoulder drip with blood.

"Dame...." Leo said. "You can never have a good day huh?" He chuckled.

"I got it! I just Googled how to stitch up a shoulder." He snickered. "I'm going to need glove, fire, a needle, and whiskey. Go!"

"What?" I asked looking at him awkwardly. "Whiskey?"

"You're right. We're in Russia. Break out the fucking vodka!" He called out.

Usually I would laugh at his stupidity but I couldn't. Mama and Pop are gone. My angel is missing.

"They're gone." I said. The boys looked at me somberly. "They're dead. There is nothing I can do."

We got in the car. My hands were shaking and I felt the need to kill.

"Peter is dead." I said. "Kill, Simon,  Ambrosim.....and Dmitri." I said trying to calm myself and grabbing a cigarette. "They got Isabel. I'm going to make then suffer."

Isabel POV

I groaned waking felt myself sweating and dirty. I heard coughing and crying. I heard a whip break out. Suddenly, a man stood in front of me chuckling.

"My goodness. You look like a virgin. You must be worth billions." He smirked and looked at the other women. "My son told me to train you. You seem like you will be a good slut." He chuckled and grabbed my face. I bit his finger and he backhanded me against the cement wall. I gasped and could break out a tear. It happened all so fast. I touched my lip. It was bleeding. Then, I touched my forehead. I had a huge gash. "You will learn to respect your master slut! Crawl!"

"You are not my master!" he snapped his fingers and pointed to me.

"Branding room. Now!" I tried to fight back as much as I could but the foreign men were strongers than me. I screamed and kicked. I grabbed a pole and hit one of the guards on the head. "Oh fuck come on!" The man who ordered the guards yelled.

"Simon!" The guard yelled holding his head. "She's a fighter!"

"So were all these other girls!" He took out a dirty needle and injected me with a drug. I gasped and started to calm down. "Demerol can calm the bitch down." I was suddenly panting. I felt as if I couldn't breath. Then I saw a cow marker with a symbol on it. A very weird symbol. "Your training begins slut." I smelt burning flesh and felt the extreme pain coming from my shoulder.

"Gio!" I cried and passed out.

Gio......My Gio.

What that was the last time I saw him?

What I wouldn't give to have another day with him.

Gio.

My Gio.