Chapter 43

Isabel POV

Sardinia is this beautiful island off the coast of Italy. I never even heard of Sardinia until now. The scenery, the city, the beaches, the water was breath taking.

Then......

"Gio you know I should be mad at you. You stood me up again last night." I said as we were walking on the dock to head into the city.

"Well Isabel I was drunk. The boys and I-"

"Exactly the boys and you......everytime you all go out, the four of you go crazy."

"It was a fun bachelor party though." I snickered and shook my head. "I stole money from the trinity fountain." I gasped and laughed with Gio. "God. I always wanted to do that." He placed his arm around my shoulders suddenly touching the brand on my shoulder. Soon a memory came through my mind.

"You are not my master!" he snapped his fingers and pointed to me.

"Branding room. Now!" I tried to fight back as much as I could but the foreign men were stronger than me. I screamed and kicked. I grabbed a pole and hit one of the guards on the head. "Oh fuck come on!" The man who ordered the guards yelled.

"Simon!" The guard yelled holding his head. "She's a fighter!"

"So were all these other girls!" He took out a dirty needle and injected me with a drug. I gasped and started to calm down. "Demerol can calm the bitch down." I was suddenly panting. I felt as if I couldn't breath. Then I saw a cow marker with a symbol on it. A very weird symbol. "Your training begins slut." I smelt burning flesh and felt the extreme pain coming from my shoulder.

"Gio!" I cried and passed out.

"Isabel?.......Bella? Are you okay?" I was in a daze and Gio's voice brought me back. I put on a fake smile but the tear that rolled down my cheek gave it away. "Come on. I know exactly where to go first."

So there we were, at the hospital and I was confused as to why we were there. 

"Up next......Isabel Cielo?" I heard Diego's voice and I gasped and smiled running up to Diego and hugging him tightly. I knew he was in love with me but I am happy he is willing to let me go and have a life with Gio.

"I thought you were in Rome?!"

"Well, I own this hospital." Diego smirked and Giovanni came behind me and gave Diego a handshake. "Good to see you Fiorelli."

"Same to you Diaz." He smirked.

"Since when did you two became buddies?" I smirked crossing my arms and they looked at me shrugging.

"Since....we found out that we had one thing in common. You." Gio smiled and kissed my hand and I smiled looking over to Diego.

"I know that you will find someone special Diego." I said softly.

"Thank you Isabel. Being that it came from you, I know it to be true." He told me

"Now, about the wedding." I smirked. "I want you to give me away." He looked stunned. He mouth hung open slightly. "You're the only one that I was raised with. My father loved you just as much as he loved me. I know.....that he would give you his blessing to walk me down the aisle. Please." I started to become choked up and smiled softly. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"It would be my privilege to give you away." I smiled and pulled away wiping my tears away. "Now....let's get this brand off of you."

"You....you can do that?"

"Oh yeah." Diego said.

"But....I read that will take months to heal. It is still healing."

"Isabel." Diego smirked. "You that I am the best. Trust me. Anyway, Gio told me the only brand that you should have is that tattoo on your ankle." I blushed and looked at the tattoo on my ankle then looked at Gio's neck with the same tattoo. "Okay then. Let's do this."

Being in the hospital room was different. I saw Gio come in and he knew I was scared. He smirked and held my hand.

"Just look at me." He told me.

God! Those eyes bring me so many beautiful memories.

I was in the tattoo room cringing cutely. Giovanni was laughing and kissed my cheek.

"You're cute when you get scared Bella."

"I am not scared." I giggled as I kept my eyes closed.

"Look at me......." I looked at him. His blue eyes looked into my soul. "It's just a tiny heart on your ankle. You'll be fine." I held his hand as the artist put the needle on my skin, and the burning sensation did not bother me if I looked into Giovanni's eyes. Giovanni also did another tattoo on his other arm, and I was shocked when he did the same tattoo as mine. I smirked and giggled as we left the tattoo shop.

"They're just gonna cut off the brand. You will be good as new and all mine again." He told me with his forehead against mine. I felt the numbing start to work. The antibiotics kicked in. I felt safe with my Gio.

Giovanni POV

3 hours later....

We went to a little house that I rented. Isabel came out of the hospital with just a little scar. They cut off the entire brand and closed the hole up by stitching it together. I was so happy that the only mark she has on her body now is just the tattoo.

Our tattoo actually.

She laughed as I carried her over the threshold.

"Gio." Wow....this place is gorgeous." Isabel admired as I set her down.

"And all ours for the week."

"I thought we were staying for one day?"

"You thought wrong Bella." I laughed as she pushed me playfully, but all I did was grab her kiss her. "Come on Bella. Let's go out on the Island. Get dressed."

"With what clothes?"

"Now wait a minute. I'm Giovanni. I got everything all planned out." I chuckled as I escorted her to our room,which overlooked the beach and the beautiful horizon. The entire room was white and Isabel's face lit up. "What do you think? For a two bedroom home, it has a beautiful view."

"Very much so. Gio....I love it." I smiled as she came up to me and I kissed her passionately. I nibbled on her bottom lip making her moan. She quickly pulled away and her cheeks were red. "S-so...clothes?"

"Walk in closet." I smirked and chuckled.

I wore a beige pin stripe suit with a hat and I held a bouquet of roses. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair and adding the right amount of cologne on me. I put an envelope in my jacket. It was a grand surprise for Isabel, and I couldn't wait for her to open up the envelope.

"I'm ready." I turned around and smirked to see Isabel in a sexy black dress. It was a heart shaped neckline, and the plunge in the back was deep. The side of the dress had a slit up to her thigh. I couldn't stop looking at her cleavage.

"Gio....Gio?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of my daze.

"I take it you like the dress."