Chapter 32

Giovanni POV

"So kid." I said pouring myself a drink in the limo talking to the grandson of Simon Rostov. "Who is your father?"

"Umm....." I had him a water and his hands were shaking. I highly doubt it was the Russian cold. "T-Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said.

"Your father?" Victor reminded the kid as he drank his water to calm him down.

"A-Ambrosim." He gulped.

"I don't remember Him and Helga having a child." Chris said.

"My father is not much older than you Mr. Fiorelli. He and my mother.....she died in New York..... They were both 20 when they had me. My father did not....know about me until I was 6 years old. I was dropped off his doorstep with a birth certificate and DNA test." He gulped and played with his water bottle.

"Father of the year." Leo scoffed and shook his head. I looked closely at the kid and saw nervous as hell.

"You do look like Ambrosim." I took out a cigarette and lit it up. "What's your name?"

"Erik sir." He was still shaking.

"Dame kid! Would you fucking relax?" I chuckled darkly and shook my head. "Here have something strog to drink."

"I'm.....I'm 15."

"Ugh.....kid age is just a number."I said to Erik. " I started to smoke weed when I was your age." I gave him my cup of whiskey and he just look at it then smelled it. After smelling it, he took a sip and cringed at the sour and strong taste. We chuckled and laughed at his face.

"Welcome to manhood kid." Leo said pouring himself a drink.

"So Erik.....What do you know about a girl name Isabel Cielo?" I asked causing everybody to get back to business.

"Isabel?" He asked in a confused tone. "W-who is she?" Erik asked nervously.

"The boss's fiance." Victor stated. Erik's eyes widened and he gulped scratching his head.

"M-My father told me....that he was going to make you and some other girl suffer. I...I don't know her name. Then....he left a couple of weeks. I just.....I don't know where but....he spends alot of time in Cairo with my Uncles." Erik told us everything he knew. The boys and I chuckled at his honesty.

"Dame. You sang like a mother fucking canary kid." Leo laughed and poured Erik another drink. 

Isabel POV

2 Months Later....

No talking.....

Don't talk.

Keep your head down.

Just listen and live.

Listen and live.

I was repeating this in my 30 minutes of sleep. Suddenly, a whip was stinging my back. I woke up crying and screaming. It was Ambrosim. I wanted to sure. This man humiliated me. I was innocent. I didn't do anything.

"Wake up slave." He chuckled and looked at my dirty face. He grabbed my face and lifted my head up to look at him. My black eye was sore and he laughed shaking his head. "Clean up time."

Oh God no.

He grabbed the hose and put it on full power. I didn't scream. I couldn't scream at all. It was impossible for me. I cried the freezing cold temperature hitting my hot skin. 

Where am I?

Who am I?

Am I slut? 

No......

Another memory came into my mind. I closed my eyes as the water turned off. I feel to the ground. I touched my back feeling the branding bleed and the scars on my body become black and blue.

"You are a princess." A beautiful woman told me. God. She was the prettiest woman I have ever seen.

Who was she again?

Oh yeah.....My mom.

Mami.

"I'm a princess!" My ten year old told my mother as we left the ranch home for a walk. 

"Yes you are." She laughed lifting me up and spinning me around. "Do you like your new horse Midnight?" She asked me.

"She's a pretty pony mommy." I smiled.

"It's a boy princesa." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh!" I laughed and jumped around heading to the river. "Mami? Why do you call me princess?"

"Because...." She sat next to me as she smiled enjoyed the sunset over the mountainous range in Alora. "Your daddy and I love you with all our hearts. Not only that you are the daughter of the King." She said.

"I'm the daughter of God?"

"Yes princess. God is the King of Kings, which makes you a princess." She smiled at me and held me tight. "Never forget that. Promise that."

"I won't Mami. I won't."

The water stopped running but the tears in my eyes finally appeared.

I'm a princess.

I am the daughter of the King.

"Let's go slut! Crawl!" Ambrosim yelled at me and I was shivering shaking my head no.

"No...."

"What the fuck did you say?" He growled marching over to me and grabbing my hair. He pulled me up making my scalp bleed.

"I am a princess!" He laughed like crazy and so did Simon and the other men.

"If you say so bitch!" He threw me on a dirty mattress. With whatever strength I had I tried to push and fight. Ambrosim slapped in my face and I screamed as I pinched my eyes closed. "I don't care if you're a fucking virgin! You're worthless!" The nightmare began as he unzipped his pants. I tried to keep my legs closed but Simon and another guard spread my legs open. I cried and screamed for help. I looked to see all the other women were dead. I was the only survivor from the long trip.

Suddenly, a sharp, bloody pain ran through my body as Ambrosim slammed himself into my womanhood. I cried knowing it was supposed to be Gio's. I'm worthless. I'm nothing now. Ambrosim pounded into my womanhood without mercy. It was a punishment for disobeying his orders.

"Fuck.....I could get use to this pussy." He growled as he continued to abuse and use my damaged body. I suddenly blanked out and just gave up.

I stopped screaming.

I stopped crying.

I just let this demon use me.

After the abuse and the pain, I couldn't speak and I couldn't move.

I couldn't even stop bleeding.

"You are my slave. Next time listen bitch."

Bitch....

Slut.....

I'm nothing.