[ix] day out

[ix]

              [faith[June 13, 2014] 

             “We decided to go see the docks together!” I frowned as I took my share of pancakes on my plate. Amber had been telling me about how her and Niall went for a small tour around the city on the hotel bicycles. I'm happy hes' already doing what he needs to and to be honest I didn't think Amber would accept going with him. I thought she was still allergic to males as she calls it, and would try to stay away from them as much as possible.

              I'm really happy for them both, obviously. Though, Amber had assured me that we'd go see the docks together when we left from London. I'm not angry or anything, and definitely not sad that she went with Niall instead. Just a little shook that she forgot about it. When Niall and her were previously together, or the previous 'flirting and dating' stage really, she was so smitten she'd take every chance to be with him. It annoyed me in the beginning and I was starting to think that she's taking me for granted. But soon the stage went away after a while of them being together. I can tell this is the same because she was just like this even with Trent. 

             “I know, I'm sorry!” She exclaimed gobbling up a piece from the pancake. It had been just one day since we flew in and she joined, and she was obviously still not used to any of the boys except Liam. So I called her for breakfast with us both, and I'm looking forward to doing that until she's comfortable with all the others. 

         “It's okay,” I sighed. “I'll just go tomorrow maybe.. with one of those bicycles.” I smiled genuinely. 

            “They're great! It's so much fun, you should totally use them!” She grinned, finishing up her food. I never understood how me and her both always got excited over little things that happened. She placed her plate on the table and leaned back on the chair while I ate mine. 

          “That will do. I won't fly anywhere else until I see the docks.” I smiled.

           “There are docks and ships in many other places, Faith. It's okay if you miss this one.” Amber shrugged causing me to shake my head.

          “No no, I'm not missing it under any cost.” I stated. “I'll go even if I have to go alone.”

           “You don't have to go alone,” The door to the toilet opened and Liam walked out, drying his hands with a small towel. “We both can go tomorrow.” He smiled, tossing the towel into the hamper outside the toilet. Amber clapped her hands, all of a sudden.

        “Look, you've got yourself a date!” She smiled.

           “You're stating this as though we're going on a date for the first time,” I rolled my eyes and this time she didn't say anything as she started flipping channels on the telly. I don't understand how she gets distracted so quickly, but sometimes it helps. It helps pulling pranks on her. I turned to face Liam, who was looking through the wardrobe pulling out clothes. “Can we go tomorrow after breakfast?”