[xxvi] epilogue

[epilogue] [February 7, 2015]

          “I can’t believe it’s here already,” I say, looking out of the window, my eyes still on the airport building. It’s so hard to believe we’re kicking off our fourth concert tour, this is seriously so unbelievable. Whenever someone asks me how I feel about this, I’m completely speechless because this isn’t something I can explain in words.

          “I know man, when I close my eyes all I see right now is the first day of the Up All Night tour, crazy stuff,” Harry is seated next to me, and just like that we spiral into a conversation about memories of our first ever concert tour. That first day of that tour is always going to be in my memory, one of my most favourite day ever.

            The plane engines start with a roar, and it’s more noticeable since we’re in a private plane, obviously. It also won’t take long for the take of and I’m grateful. Not because I don’t like take offs or anything, I actually like them. They have this different adrenaline to it. It’s because I don’t like how you just leave back home for months, but then again there’s so much to look forward to.

             I glance diagonally, my eyes landing on Amber’s red hair peeking out from the seat side as she chats up with Gemma. The tour kicks off with the Australian leg and Gemma decided to join because she really loves the country. Soon enough, the plane is going fast on the runway and we all scream, to celebrate the start of yet another tour. And we all hope there’s much, much more to come.

             “Now I’m feeling the rush!” Harry tackles me in a hug and I can’t really move or anything because of my seat belt fastened too tight, so I make my best attempts to hug him back, laughing my head off. Amber turns around and meets my eyes, and there’s a large grin on her face as she mouths a quick ‘I love you’. I do the same, and close my eyes, sighing contently.

             I know I’ve said this a million times but this is everything I want to do. Tour with my best friends, make our fans happy, sing, just have fun. And the best part about everything without doubt is that I get to have my girlfriend on tour all the time while the other boys don’t, haha.

             Just kidding.

             I’m going to make the best of this tour because we all know this is the last tour in which we’ll have Amber with us for all the time. Her life-long dream of running a chain of day care centers might just come true, as last month we visited a place where she could start off. And I’m so, so happy for her.

            Everything has fallen back to place, and I couldn’t be happier with life. This is another start to another phase of my life. A new inception.

[A/N]:

                                 IT'S OVER GUYS. INCEPTION IS OVER. I CAN'T. But on a more mellow note, yeah, it's over. I'm so sorry because this took so long when it was only supposed to be a week or so. If you read the last chapter [obviously you did which is why you reached here], you'd know why it took so long. 

                                        I just want to thank all you lovely people who have supported me through this crazy, weird, crackheaded story because I honestly thought it was going to be a flop in the start. I hope I've reached all your expectations with this story and if not, I'm sorry! I want to thank every single person who voted, commented or even read because without you this would have not been my biggest story yet!

                                           So it's all because of you guys, I love you so much!

                                             THANKSSSSS.

                                              AND FOUR IS THE PERFECT ALBUM AND ITS GONNA SLAY EVERYONE PEACE OUT BYE X

-May