Roy X Sick Reader-Doctor for the day

I hope I can get this book into 50 chapters or something like that (that'll take me like a year xD) again, I'm sorry if I have some grammatical errors. English ain't my first language xD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/n)!! You should stay in Bed! Doctor Mario said you need Rest so you can feel better again!" Your Red haired friend said.

"Buuuuttt Rooooy" you whined and you sneezed again as Roy Sighed.

"Doctor Mario said that you need to Rest!" Roy said as he threw some heavy blankets at you causing you to fall.

"Oh my Zephiel! (Y/n), I'm sorry!" Roy said trying his best to help you get rid of the blanktets because you're too weak to get them off.

"T-thanks a... ACHOOO!" You covered your mouth as Roy gave you some Tissues.

"Youre unbelievable...." he whispered but you clearly heard him.

"Hey!" You pouted making him chuckle.

You went into your bed as Roy went out.

"Im gonna get you some soup, if you do something stupid. Im gonna tell doctor Mario to take you to the Clinic." Roy said as you shivered not really wanting to go to the clinic.

"Ughhh.... fine!" You groaned as he smiled.

You guys have been friends since Melee. But the day that you learned that he's leaving. You were completely devastated. Because you could say that you fell for him. Because you like him the way he is, the funny, idiot, clumsy, strong Roy. When you heard that he's returning in Ssb4
You were really happy. I guess you can tell that you completely fall in love with him. (A/n: I am so sorry xD. I dunno how to explain, heck if I even got that right xD)

"(y/n) I'm ba- (Y/N) YOU SHOULD BE RESTING!" Roy said as he caught you playing with your 3ds with the game (fav game besides Ssb).

"What? At least I'm laying?" You told him as he face palmed and confiscated your 3ds and you whined.

"Whhhaaatt!?!" You whined as you tried to get your 3ds back but failed miserably.

"Eat it." He gave you the soup as you groaned in disgust since you hate Pumpkin Soup (oml I'm sorry if you like pumpkin soup xD)

"Ughh.... do I have to!?" You whined as he nodded and gave you a heart warming smile.

"Yes you do if you want to get better" he said as he patted you.

"Ughh... fine, just for you! But if I threw up you're gonna clean it!" You shouted as he sighed.

"Enough with the complain (Y/n)! Give me the soup." He said as he took the soup out of your hand clearly annoyed.

He took a teaspoon and tasted the soup.

"How come you hate it? Its not that bad. Link really loves this kind of soup" Roy said.

"Because I'm not him...?" You said as he chuckled.

"Whatever" he smiled as he took another teaspoon and did a little weird Airplane thingy.

"Here comes the airplane~!!" He said as you open your mouth.

He sure seemed to enjoy it.

"Hey... its not that bad.." you whispered but he heard it.

"See? What I told you!" He said as he smiled warmly making you blush lightly.

"Y-yeah... I guess.." you said as he fed you with the soup.

"Thats a good girl~! You deserve an Reward~!" Roy said

Your P.o.v
- "huh? What reward?" You wondered as he smirked and leaned closer.

Oh no... I know where this is going...

"W-WAI-!!" Too late.. Roy smacked his lips into my lips, He kissed me passionately.. I blushed madly, I can't believe it... does that mean he likes me as well!? I kissed back and I just remembered that he might catch my Cold. I quickly pulled away as he frowned.

"W-wait I'm not done yet!" He whined as I sighed.

"I don't want getting you sick!" I said as I gripped on my blankets.

"I don't care!" He said as he planted another kiss on my lips then he broke after 10 seconds and hugged me As he placed his chin in my shoulders and whispered something.

"As long as I'm with the person I loved for years..." he whispered causing me to blush harder.

"J-just go to sleep or s-shut up!!" I threw some pillows at him as he laughed.

"Alrighty! Night princess!" He said as he ran outside. God, he can be a kid sometimes...

I sighed as I look at the window next to my bed to see the beautiful moon..

This has got to be my most favorite moment in the world...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~Extended ending~

"A-achoo!" Roy sneezed as he grabbed some tissues.

"I told you that you shouldn't have kissed me! Now I got you sick!" (Y/n) said as she took his temperature

"Whaaaat.... it was worth it after all!" Roy laughed as (Y/n) smacked him in the head.

"(Y/n) has a point. But congrats tho" robin said while looking for some medicines.

"ROBIN!" (Y/n) shouted as Roy laughed.

"Hey (Yyyyy/nnn), can I get another kiss pleeaasseee?" Roy whined like a child as (Y/n) kissed his Forehead.

"Youre lucky that I like you..." (Y/n) said.

....

"Can I get a *Sniffs* hug?"

"YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violet: marth, Roy, Marth, Roy, Marth, Roy

//Cries// Both of them are just hot, ok?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~