Pit X Reader-Sweet as cake.

My Titles..... its either weird, cringy, stupid, random, Far from the story etc.

Requested by the Fabulous HalfAHorseFace>:3 lololol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you were reading a book in the library with Robin.

"Hey Robin?" you asked the magician as he said yes while not looking away from his book/tome or whatever. .

"Do you have anymore things to do whenever You're bored... other than reading?" You asked him as he chuckled.

"I practice on my spells" he said as you nodded uninterested.

"...."

"....."

"I can tell that you're bored." He chuckled as you laughed nervously.

"Well... kinda....." you trailed off.

"I can tell that Reading is not your thing. Why did you come with me?" Robin asked as you shrugged.

"I thought it'll be fun..." you sighed as he nodded in understanding.

"Why not try and Bake something? Im sure you'll kill more time if you bake than reading" he suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea." You said as you went straight to the Kitchen.

You went into the kitchen to see Peach and Pit.

"Oh hello (Y/n)" peach said politely.

"Hi (Y/n)!!" Pit said happily.

"Hi Guys! What are you guys doing?" You asked.

"Oh, me and Princess Peach was just baking some strawberry cake, wanna join?" Pit asked.

"Sure!" You said as you got your (F/c) Apron with (insert some fav designs).

"This wont do..." peach whispered.

"Whats wrong? Dont you want me here?" You told her making Pit frown.

"No, its not that" peach giggled "we're just out of strawberries." Peach said.

"Me and (Y/n) could get some in the Smash Market!" Pit Volunteered.

"Alright you two, make sure to come back at least 4:30 Pm" Peach said.

You both looked at the time to see its already 4:12.

"We gotta go (Y/n)!"

Your P.o.v
- "we gotta go (Y/n)!" Pit shouted as he grabbed my hand.

Knowing Pit, he'll probably shop at the Candy Corner so I stopped.

"Whats wrong (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Im just going to get extra Money" I said as I grabbed my wallet in the living room.

"Alrighty! Now lets go!" He said as he grabbed my hand again.

We went outside to see Lucas,toon link,pikachu, Villager and Ness playing.

We passed them as we saw the Smash park with Fox, Samus and Little Mac.

We passed them as we saw a.... dead forest..!?

"W-whats a dead forest doing here?!" I asked him

"Must be Pittoo and the others." He said.

"Anyways... we're almost there!" He shouted as we went into the Market.

"L-link!? Why the hell are you working in here!?" I shouted as I went into the counter..